• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodTears

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dj0z
I don't really like this one =\
~Give credits if used~

● Changed the eye and blood

● Made the first icon with less blood

Keywords:
Blood, Tears, Cry, Eye, Blind
Contents

BTNBloodTears (Icon)

Reviews
15:55, 17th Sep 2009 zombie2279: Pretty decent, but pimp the nose with some more shading, it looks rather flat and unrealistic. The blood could also use some more work, preferably a brighter/darker tone of red and smaller pieces of blood drops...

M

15:55, 17th Sep 2009
zombie2279: Pretty decent, but pimp the nose with some more shading, it looks rather flat and unrealistic. The blood could also use some more work, preferably a brighter/darker tone of red and smaller pieces of blood drops around.

24th Sep
Zombie.: No changes made, rejected until updated.

Also, I really damn hope this is not traced.

Level 12
I think making the blood teared from anything less wide than the whole eye area would do the trick.

Also the way the blood is at the bottom (spiky, sharp, straight edge) makes it feel like war paint for american indians... i mean blood is liquid, it doesnt flow like that, make it rounder? Atm it looks like a red human flag with a triple pointed shape at the bottom, tatooed on this guy's face.

The icon idea is really nice please don't let it go to waste, update it.