• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Spell pack V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xorkatoss
Use Credit if Used.

This Pack Contain :

Naruto Spell
Naruto Senin Spell
Sasuke Spell

Keywords:
naruto, sasuke, senin, raikiri, rasengan, fuuton, katon, fire, kage, bunshin, tajuu.
Contents

Chidori et Rasengan (Map)

Reviews
16:23, 24th Aug 2009 hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for the lack of a description.

M

16:23, 24th Aug 2009
hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for the lack of a description.

Level 19
Level 2
I agree with D4RK_G4ND4LF completly, and wold like 2 add something,
1. The 1. thing that i notised is the inports, not supose 2 be here, read the rules...
2. the futon rasengan needs 2 narutos, 1 for the form, 1 for the vind natured chacra...
3. in sage mode he should be able to throw it, not just cary it around....
4. didn't like the raikiri or any of sasukes abilitys, narutos wore better...
5. All in all u should rly enprove it, maybe there is something more u can do...

Level 9
what kind of mistakes i did ?

Compliance
No map may violate any Hive workshop general or specific site rules.

Original Work
Spells should be entirely the work of the creator, although libraries (systems) are allowed.

Compatibility
Currently, spells are allowed in Vanilla GUI (No third party GUI modifications), JASS, or vJASS. All spells must be 1.24 compatible.

Third Party Material
Spells should avoid using third party material (other than systems). If it is absolutely necessary, then the creators of those resources must be credited in the spell map and the spell description. Pirated or stolen content is not permitted.

Originality
Submissions should be at least somewhat unique, except in cases where they greatly improve on an existing spell in terms of performance, cleanliness (of code), visuals, or otherwise.
Description
Submissions must have a title relevant to their function, an ingame screenshot, and a description which adequately describes them.

Specifications
Submissions must specify any libraries they use as well as whether they are made with GUI, JASS, or vJASS.
Performance
Submissions must be bugless, leakless, lagless on a computer that runs Warcraft III smoothly, and fully multiinstanceable. Spells using non-recycling "indexing systems" will not be accepted.

Usefulness
Submissions must be useful; extremely simple and uncreative work will not be accepted, and nor will cinematic spells or other spells which have no place in a game.

Genuinity
Submissions must mimic ingame mechanics; for example, damaging spells must "pull" enemies and give bounty when they kill enemies.

Implementation
Submissions must be easy to configure (change their stats) and implement into a map. Documentation should be provided if the spell is not implemented with a simple copy and paste.

Use
The spells section should not be used to get feedback or help on your coding--please use the Triggers and Scripts forum for that. It should also not be used to send spells to friends and then delete them--please use the Pastebin for that.

Approval
Submissions not meeting the above criteria may be approved in rare circumstances. Spells may be rejected at any time for any valid reason given by the moderator who rejects them. Spells/systems need not meet criteria unapplicable to them. Resource moderators will decide on a case-by-case basis which spells will be approved.

Enforcement
Repeatedly ignoring one or more of these rules may result in negative reputation, infraction points, or even being banned from the site.

Contact
If you wish to request that your submission be reviewed, whether for the first time or after fixing problems outlined by a moderator, feel free to post in Spell Resource Moderation with a detailed request and a link to the spell in question. If you wish to complain about the actions of a moderator, please post in Admin Contact with a detailed request and a link to the issue in question.

Looks like you skipped this part when submitting your spellpack, if you just pay some attention to the Rules i copied for you you will see what you did wrong. If you need some help by starting to make decent spells i can recommend the tutorial of a good friend of mine has made. If you have some more questions you should check out the tutorial section or the forums. If you have some jass related questions you can also ask me.

Level 20
kann mir bitte mal wer sagen wie ich bei den fertigkeiten da den stander dmg verändere . . .

"Look Who can I contact as I say in the skills because the alters stander dmg"

wtf you talking about man?
and btw next time type it in english not it german ffs -.-

Ohh... sweet...
1.2 MB for spell testing map... :eek:
ARE YOU SIRIOUS?

dude the map is 1.2mb from all those imported models lol

anyway i like the map and the skills are useful 5/5 :thumbs_up:
also +rep from me man ;p