• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTroll.blp

Made for my upcoming project, called "Battle For Turukk".
This will be one of the playable character. ^^

I had some problems with the wrap (yes, again) and this have not too much TC, because it didnt look good on hair. Meh.
Enjoy it! :D

EDIT: added more contrast and made some lil changes. :D

Keywords:
Axeman, Axe, Thrower, Troll, Forest, Turukk, Human, Xezko.
Contents

Turukk Axeman - By Xezko (Texture)

Reviews
10:42, 28th Aug 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Looks much better now. Nice execution of the shading and details on this skin.

M

10:42, 28th Aug 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Looks much better now. Nice execution of the shading and details on this skin.

Level 16
Thanks for your comment, FrIkY, but i dont think i will add some more carves or details to the armor, because in my concepts the armors are simple. When I release more info about my project you will see why. Atm, i cant give you more info.
And I dont know why Turukk sounds "so damn familiar" to your ears. Really, I thought i created that name. :)

Level 38
This skin is suffering from many of the same things as your other skin, though your color variation is much better in this skin. But you need to make the metal shinier to give it a good metallic feel. If I remember correctly the footman skin is a good example of the level of shading necessary for a good metallic look in WC3, and what I'd like to see in both of your skins :)