• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNZEVTormentingChains

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Pyritie and Deolrin
Just an icon I made a while back. It's a dwarf that's hit by a paralyzing (or something) bone arrow.

This Icon is made 100% freehand by me, Zeverens. Got tons of critique by Debode though to make it look good. And I hope ya'll like it. D:

And if you use this icon in your map. I would appreciate Credits for my work.

Keywords:
Dwarf, Auch, Paralyze, Arrow, Shot, Zeverens, Undead, Deadeye, Debode, The, War, Of, Khaz Modan, Thorium, Dead, Why, So, Many, Keywords, Icon, Purple,
Contents

BTNZEVTormentingChains (Icon)

Reviews
18:29, 28th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: The electricity running around him is really unnecessary. Also, I think you should have cropped the legs out of the image. Perhaps if you made a daze effect somewhat similar to this design (but in a more appropriate...

M

18:29, 28th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: The electricity running around him is really unnecessary. Also, I think you should have cropped the legs out of the image. Perhaps if you made a daze effect somewhat similar to this design (but in a more appropriate perspective) and removed the electricity, then it may look nicer.

enjoy: I do not know what this looked like before? But same as hawking said.