• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Man

A muscular villager, made to add a bit of diversity in the hole village theme. Bandit: head, Beastmaster: body, Footman: animations.

Keywords:
Villager
Contents

Villager Man (Model)

Villager Man (Model)

Reviews
20:21, 31st Mar 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Works fine and performs well. A really nice addition for those who want variated villagers.

M

20:21, 31st Mar 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Works fine and performs well.
A really nice addition for those who want variated villagers.

Level 11
Looks great, this model will fit in with those rpg games where you add armor and weapons to the model when you equip items (like in angel arena). Since he got no chest and head armor he will be perfect.

Tryed to do that with an regular Villiger but the weapon didnt follow the attack moves :(

Level 6
i uses it in my map for 2 assasins that is in a bandit group named blackhand, but his mouth i totally filled with the black colour...But may you please change that into a villager mouth, i will give you 4,5/5. but if you fix his mouth, i give you 5/5 + rep!

Level 3
gona use this as a model in a game im working on ever heard of Borderlands? maknig that map only me working on it XD

Level 1
there's something wrong when u attach a shield on the right hand. The shield is facing towards the villager instead of facing away from him.. anyway is it possible to attach the shield to the arms?