• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas legend

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This map is about other future for Arthas..
I will make it camping in more few days or months ,if there's any problem in the map
just let me know about it.

i took the models from :

Arthas' Riderless Horse (ArthasRiderwithSword)
Created by Dan van Ohllus

Arthas with Horse (Hammer version) (ArthasRider)
Created by Dan van Ohllus

and i took the duel idea from King Klear camping (Tournament Cinematics Collection
great cinematic camping!!)

and that's all ,hope every thing in the map is fine because ,i got many bad responses on my last cinematic...

oh and don't ask my why Lordaeron look like stormwind =P

Keywords:
Arthas,Jaina,city,kingdom,Lordaeron,Terenas,king,prince,legend,
medivh,citycape,
Contents

Arthas legend (Map)

Reviews
17:48, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Rejected (1/5). You can find my full review Here.

M

17:48, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Rejected (1/5).

You can find my full review Here.

Level 18
This is something that doesn't happen that often, you get your map reviewed the same day it gets out, anyway here it is, fast and to the point:

- Terrible terrain
- Terrible grammar and spelling
- Voices don't fit with your grammar
- Poor plot
- Ending fight has no meaning and is boring

I don't see this approved since it's too low of quality, thus rejected.

Level 10
A few things i want you to know about your cinematic...

I noticed that you spelled Evil with 2 "L"s.

The terrain should be better,

You should right what they are saying even if there are sounds.

I wan't to see when arthas defends his village and meets uther at the orc base.

My opinion about how it should end...

I think Arthas should take some ships and travel away as medivh said.

Edit: Puh, I dl:ed the map before it got rejected :)

Level 15
I said i wiill make it camping!
i did it short because i didn't want it take too long - i did the base ideas ,that i wanted in the cinematic - because i didn't want to make all the camping like blizzard did..
but i will make the ships as you said in the start of the camping - this was just to let people know the start.... i still want to add more people to there journey ,and i wanted to combine them with the horde.... (don't steal the storyline please =] )and about the terrain i need guide ..
and my english sucks that's one reson i used sound and i didn't know how to write it all...
and the last fight was between evil and good evil arthas ~ good arthas...
damn why it has to be so hard to get map approved?? D=

Level 15
-no written dialogue in transmissions at the start
-even though the premise is better than in the campaign you made for Arthas, the prince's argument with his father is childish
2/5.

Dude look at the upload year, 2009! xD
If I wanted I wouldve improved this cinematic ages ago, but I'm too lazy and no time cause I serve in the military/study/gf/friends etc. I thought no one can see these maps since they got rejected ages ago lol