• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bushido Vs Shinobi Wars V0.03 Eng V.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This time i am sure that i translate all

Maybe there are some mistakes of ortography but i dont know english very well

In this map you can select to follow the bushido rules and be a samurai or follow the shinobi rules and be a ninja

The idea is to kill the other general to win

If you find any bug please say and i pm you because some guys report me for voting in 3 maps only low -.- unbelevie ah if you are some of that guys and rate low make a comment of at least 1000 words because if not, your comment its to short
for the others, comment if you want, rate what you want, i will give you free expresion :D

the map isnt protect so you can modified it if you want, and i willl not ask you to give credits... if you want give thanks XD

Hope you like it

EDIT: I improve the terrein because a somebody told to me that was bad, but the others things that told to me arent true so, this map is has better terrain

"Your terrain and enviroment art is still lacking since you worked on it leastly two minutes."
Welcome to JAPAN in japan they fought in large forest with no mountains! Thanks for know a lot of our world, for more information use google earth :D

Keywords:
Bushido Shinobi samurai ninja war
Contents

Bushido Vs Shinobi Wars V0.03 Eng V. (Map)

Reviews
21:02, 4th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: An unoriginal map with bad terrain and Object Editor Work. It shows you no objective, it was triggered defficently. Rejected with a 1/5 rating. Use our Map Development Forum to raise some feedback for your map...

M

21:02, 4th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
An unoriginal map with bad terrain and Object Editor Work. It shows you no objective, it was triggered defficently. Rejected with a 1/5 rating. Use our Map Development Forum to raise some feedback for your map.

You can find my full review Here.

Level 31
The creator of this map has uploaded the same map without any changes, except language, that was Rejected by bounty hunter2.

Map still contains with bad-made terrain, imbalance and silly scripting that do not conform to game's objectives.

1/5.

EDIT #1

EDIT: I see that APproject one that say to the moderator ban me, didnt writhe a lot, yes the last time was rejected because wasnt translate, NOW IS COMPLETELY TRANSLATE, thanks, and you vote a 1 because you are furius, toc toc, a change my vote in your map because i see improve.

This map has poor quality that is not acceptable at this site. I rate it by 1/5 because of poor quality, not because I'm furious. Infact, I am not mad at all. Telling the truth is not a mad man feature.

EDIT #2

EDIT: I improve the terrein because a somebody told to me that was bad, but the others things that told to me arent true so, this map is has better terrain

Your terrain and enviroment art is still lacking since you worked on it leastly two minutes.

EDIT #3

"Your terrain and enviroment art is still lacking since you worked on it leastly two minutes."
Welcome to JAPAN in japan they fought in large forest with no mountains! Thanks for know a lot of our world, for more information use google earth :D

Trying to joke is not a good idea. I hope this map will be rejected as soon as possible. Your poor knowladge at mapping has no end. I will not waste my time spending at this not worth attention map, even how harsh it can look.

Last edited:
Level 18
I had tested this map since there was some fuss around it.

monoflauta, here is a short review:

* Poor terrain, no ground tile variation, not enough dodoads. you basically put a couple of Blizzards cliffs and that's it

* Object Editor Work, poor grammar and spelling, bad tooltips, no custom spells you just changed the warcraft regulars

* Objective, no objective was put in the map, you just get a hero and that's it

* Lack of overall fun factor and originality, since you have on hero and fight the opponents on a bad terrain

To conclude, this is too poor quality for this site, 1/5 and Rejected