• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynasty Warriors YTR 1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mitchomitch
A battle between a rebel army called "The Yellow Turbans" & the han army & early Wu, Shu & Wei.
M.O. Han: Defeat the rebel leader Zhang Jiao
Turbans: Defeat the commander of the battle He Jin
Thanks to Kurne for Hero mods, Happytauren for archer model, Elenai for Spearman model, Paladon for his badass custom spells "Lightning Strike & Shockwave with knocback" & Kingz wonderful Charge spell =D.

Keywords:
Dynasty Warriors Yellow Turban Rebellion
Contents

Dynasty Warriors YTR 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Yo Zan my man, its me Guan, great map man...i cant rly think of any improvements off the top of my head, other than that Wu should start off with more troops and purple/He Jin's forces should start off with less.

Level 3
Sounds nice^^ The only point to complain about is that your heroes can't revive. My suggestion is to add an item like the Ankh of reincarnation. You can sell it in a shop (of course with a high price xD) or let it be dropped from some soldiers. But this is just an idea of mine. Don't be afraid to ask me, if you wanna hear more ideas ;)