• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(1) Project Y4: A Total Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Level 9
i just couldn't find another dl link so i said that so you could indicate me a new link, and thank you ;)

i really dont care if your map is not available on moddb, YOU should report it if it doesn't work (but if it's only me then okay...)

Level 23
Just in case you thought that Project Y4 was over...

R02 continues to chug along, and the changelist is now satisfyingly long -- with a strong emphasis on new equipment, enemies and points of interest, this should give some much-needed flesh to the bones of Facility EY43. If all else fails, at least it'll give you a few more ways to blow shit up. :ogre_hurrhurr:

So if you think there's some glaring omission from R01, now's a good time to speak up. Obviously, any comments regarding fixes and tweaks for R02 will mean less if you haven't already played R01d, so download it now. :ogre_icwydt:

And for 1-4 player fun, don't forget Arena Y4. I have no intention of doing any further work on Arena Y4, but it's nice to know it exists, right? :ogre_kawaii:

Status
Not open for further replies.