• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.32.0.4 BETA NOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ah, this again.
What purists wanted was an HD version like that of those Warcraft III models in StarCraft II.
Exactly, but I think it is pretty hard to explain it to some people (weird enough)
Then why don't you just buy Starcraft II (it's on Battle.net just checked), download the mod and play? Problem solved. You can even play Starcraft 2 if you like. It's a fairly similar game.

Level 17
Ah, this again.
What purists wanted was an HD version like that of those Warcraft III models in StarCraft II.

I mean that's true to an extend but not exactly ? only speaking for myself i would have preferred if Blizzard didn't come on stage in 2018 and said they were going to do a Realistic recreation of warcraft 3. that's completely opposite of how what suits the broader universe.

otherwise i'm fine with new models with a lot of variations and weapons and you name it. just disappointed that all of it is aimed to make the models realistic.

I don't know abot the World Editor. Haven't seen it for myself, so I'm not going to comment on it. But the rest of the changes aren't really that big. Of course it's getting on Battle.net, every Blizzard game is there, and it only benefits them (*cough*microtransactions*cough*). Of course it's getting increasesd capacity and better graphics, let me remind you, in less than two weeks it'll be 2020. Gaming is one of the main reasons why the high tech industry developes so fase, so 2003 is pre history when it comes to gaming. You can't expect them to release the same thing as in 2003, if you saw computers and cell phones from 2003 you would think they belong in a museum.

- Well when you ignore one of the biggest selling points for the game, (The World Editor and Custom Games) then obviously the rest isn't going to look big for you. so you can try not ignoring it and see what happens then.
- I didn't expect them to release the same thing, you just asked me if i thought the same thing was worth it or not, and i told in my opinion its easily worth it and i explained why is it worth it.

They are not remaking the Campaigns. They are going to redo 8 chapters. With old voice, no WoW/books story in them, no new quests, in my book that means reterrain. And they are going to redo 8 chapters, 8 out of 56 (57 they count the bonus, 70+ if they count Rexxar).

- They are remaking the campaign, its just that they are not intending to do the extreme changes that they initially intended to do.
- The number 8 you mentioned is not connected to chapters but missions within the campaigns, the ENTIRE campaign is included. its just that 8 of the more important missions will be getting far more significant overhaul compared to the rest. (while the rest get a more lighter touch)
- The objective for Reforged is to help showcase what it already was a great campaign and story to the new audience who never bothered to play it. with the attractive part being the greater visuals and far greater quality control and minor lore corrections across the board. bringing the full might of thousands of redone models to help nail the experience.
- I don't exactly understand what is the problem the people have with old voice lines ? is it just commonly accepted to assume new ones will be objectively better ? let me tell you one thing. good voicelines are good voicelines, and they don't have age restrictions. so if they can get away with not spending money on something they can't really reap that much value out of. i'm giving a thumbsup to that.

Nobody was asking for anything they haven't promised already. They promised redone cutscenes, like the ones at Blizzcon 2018, they promised completely new voiceovers, with WoW/HotS voice actors, they promised making the story more WoW consistent. And later, Blizzcon 2019, they said we're getting none of it. On that aspect people have every right to complain. Many people on official forums claim that they got their refund, but I can't know if its actually true.

- Nobody paid attention to Blizzard saying the showcased work is all subject to change, and also given how Blizzard didn't really care to control the fact that people started assuming over the top expectations and completely forgot about the fact that Reforged is a side project done by a small team in a time of extreme crises and PR nightmares for the company all the while they went through massive lay offs and pushing on the idea of "cutting costs".

- And iv'e spoken to many OF those people getting their refunds and their main reason was just a 30 hour campaign falling back on a thing or 2 since announcement. which was done... mind you... in reaction of the other fan base backlashing.

You're overestimating the power of the fans. Pretty much everyone, purists and otherwise, agree that all of the mentioned was cut due to lack of budget, and time but mostly budget. Remember that Reforged was cut so that Blizzard's main projects (Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4) can happen and work perfectely. The purists complaining merely gave them an excuse. If that was the purists goal than they did it. Congratulations!

- I'm not overestimating the power of the people who had Blizzard to fall back on their extreme intentions with the campaign that they once had.
need to congratulate any like minded people on this victory;
unless you just try to cover that up by saying they don't have enough budget when it comes to what you wanted, and then say they had more then enough budget to support uneeded things like hyperrealistic graphics, ray tracing and water reflections...

I think it's pretty stupid, asking for Blizzard to give you a worse product than they planed. Water reflections, ray tracing and stuff actually make the game look better, and more realistic. And complex models as well, it just increases the graphics quality. At the begining of the post you said it's a good thing. Again cartoonish style looked very advanced, back in 2003. Again very soon it will be 2020 and things have changed a lot. Again you can't complare WoW models from 2006 and 2016, but you can compare Reforged models with WoW 2016 and HotS(that obviousely influenced Reforged quite a lot). I kinda get it, 2003 was the time when you were younger, and things were simpler, but that time is long gone and never coming back. Dvelling in the past is not good for anyone. It's the present where things that matter happen.

- I think its pretty scummy for you to tell we're asking for a worse product because we say >>> Realism,Water Reflections,Ray Tracing and Hyper detailed models do not belong in the Warcraft universe. I invite you to watch this video of one of the if not the most impactful persons that shaped how we see and love Warcraft universe
You should pay careful attention to what he says in this video.

- Now after watching that, lets get on with 2 different topics:

1 : Attaching the word Realism along side Ray Tracing and Water reflections and stating that this is what the modern age gaming industry is built on is a terrible way to justify its implementation to a game that is 17 years old, and its meant inside one of the most iconic univeres in the world.

Retail world of warcraft, still continues its cartoony stylish art style, Hero's of the Storm does the same. and while i do not agree that water reflection and ray tracing has a place in an RTS Warcraft title, i will say that even if they do fit inside. Realism will still have literally no place in Warcraft.

And i think people like minded to you, generally have a hard time understanding that nor accepting it.

2 : To imply what worked and had a place in the past, doesn't work in the future or current day and age is simply a cruel mindset. how then would you imagine Overwatch, League of Legends, Dota 2, and many amazing 2D platformer games make money in this day and age then ?
Blizzard, decided to make Warcraft to be a stylish cartoony game, because they split from GamesWrokshop and Warhammer which had a very realistic art style way back in then 90's. so to make an excuse that tech limitations was the soul reason for cartoony styled art is just wrong.

With Warcraft 3 and later World of Warcraft they really dived in and invented their unique take on the cartoony art style so its now very distinct compared to X generic game with cartoony art style. it is iconic and it is the face of blizzard. and they showed the same charm to us with Overwatch.

Then why don't you just buy Starcraft II (it's on Battle.net just checked), download the mod and play? Problem solved. You can even play Starcraft 2 if you like. It's a fairly similar game.

Not all the models are remastered, only hero models otherwise I'lld have converted them to wc3 released them as Warcraft III Remastered, that's why we ask the Starcraft Remastered's treatment same game , no changes just loyal to old but HD graphics.

Level 13
@Storm Knight I'm not really sure I understand some 80% of the stuff you said, I'll try to answer, but it's very likely I misunderstood some parts.
- Well when you ignore one of the biggest selling points for the game, (The World Editor and Custom Games) then obviously the rest isn't going to look big for you. so you can try not ignoring it and see what happens then.
- I didn't expect them to release the same thing, you just asked me if i thought the same thing was worth it or not, and i told in my opinion its easily worth it and i explained why is it worth it.
World Editor and Custom Games are not meant to be most important selling point for the game, the title goes to Campaigns and Melee. The Editor was meant to be just a bonus, to give you extra playtime if you like the main stuff. Of course DotA kinda changed that, but again Campaigns and melee are the main features of the game, the Editor is a bonus.
- They are remaking the campaign, its just that they are not intending to do the extreme changes that they initially intended to do.
- The number 8 you mentioned is not connected to chapters but missions within the campaigns, the ENTIRE campaign is included. its just that 8 of the more important missions will be getting far more significant overhaul compared to the rest. (while the rest get a more lighter touch)
- The objective for Reforged is to help showcase what it already was a great campaign and story to the new audience who never bothered to play it. with the attractive part being the greater visuals and far greater quality control and minor lore corrections across the board. bringing the full might of thousands of redone models to help nail the experience.
- I don't exactly understand what is the problem the people have with old voice lines ? is it just commonly accepted to assume new ones will be objectively better ? let me tell you one thing. good voicelines are good voicelines, and they don't have age restrictions. so if they can get away with not spending money on something they can't really reap that much value out of. i'm giving a thumbsup to that.
Sure the voicelines are cool, but again there is this problem. They can't add any quests, cutscenes or dialogues with the old voice lines. If they are planning to add Anastarian, he can only be a mute creep in front of the Sunwell. Sure they can recorde new voicelines for him, but Arthas and Kel'thuzad can't say a single thing to him, cause it wouldn't fit the old voice lines. Same goes for pretty much every other character present in Classic.
Don't understand what's the difference between missions and chapters?
Even if they add a dooad here and there in every chapter, adding a few dooads is not a "redone", its not even "reterained".
- Nobody paid attention to Blizzard saying the showcased work is all subject to change, and also given how Blizzard didn't really care to control the fact that people started assuming over the top expectations and completely forgot about the fact that Reforged is a side project done by a small team in a time of extreme crises and PR nightmares for the company all the while they went through massive lay offs and pushing on the idea of "cutting costs".

- And iv'e spoken to many OF those people getting their refunds and their main reason was just a 30 hour campaign falling back on a thing or 2 since announcement. which was done... mind you... in reaction of the other fan base backlashing.
Ok so imagine it like this. You go to a real estate agency and they sell you a mansion, that is currently being constructed. They sell you that mansion in advance and you buy it. There are tiny letters in the contract "subject to change". After the building process is complete, you come to your new house and there you see a shag. Real estate agency saying we're going to a though time. And you've been scammed.
That is what Blizzard did here, on a much smaller scale, they sold them a product, that they aren't gona get. Frankly WoW dying, HotS being a failure, Hong Kong, Blizzard being forced to fire employees, Reforged being a side project, that's none of our business, none of it. It's not our problem. People want to get a product they've been advertised and what they've payed for, and they're not getting it, as simple as that. They've been scammed and have every right to ask for a refund.
- I'm not overestimating the power of the people who had Blizzard to fall back on their extreme intentions with the campaign that they once had.
need to congratulate any like minded people on this victory;
unless you just try to cover that up by saying they don't have enough budget when it comes to what you wanted, and then say they had more then enough budget to support uneeded things like hyperrealistic graphics, ray tracing and water reflections...
Ok, I tried, but I really have no clue what you were trying to say here :D
- I think its pretty scummy for you to tell we're asking for a worse product because we say >>> Realism,Water Reflections,Ray Tracing and Hyper detailed models do not belong in the Warcraft universe. I invite you to watch this video of one of the if not the most impactful persons that shaped how we see and love Warcraft universe.
You should pay careful attention to what he says in this video.

- Now after watching that, lets get on with 2 different topics:

1 : Attaching the word Realism along side Ray Tracing and Water reflections and stating that this is what the modern age gaming industry is built on is a terrible way to justify its implementation to a game that is 17 years old, and its meant inside one of the most iconic univeres in the world.

Retail world of warcraft, still continues its cartoony stylish art style, Hero's of the Storm does the same. and while i do not agree that water reflection and ray tracing has a place in an RTS Warcraft title, i will say that even if they do fit inside. Realism will still have literally no place in Warcraft.

And i think people like minded to you, generally have a hard time understanding that nor accepting it.

2 : To imply what worked and had a place in the past, doesn't work in the future or current day and age is simply a cruel mindset. how then would you imagine Overwatch, League of Legends, Dota 2, and many amazing 2D platformer games make money in this day and age then ?
Blizzard, decided to make Warcraft to be a stylish cartoony game, because they split from GamesWrokshop and Warhammer which had a very realistic art style way back in then 90's. so to make an excuse that tech limitations was the soul reason for cartoony styled art is just wrong.

With Warcraft 3 and later World of Warcraft they really dived in and invented their unique take on the cartoony art style so its now very distinct compared to X generic game with cartoony art style. it is iconic and it is the face of blizzard. and they showed the same charm to us with Overwatch.
I really fail to see how is Reforged, from Blizzcon 2018, less cartoony than HotS and WoW in any way. It's really simmilar to HotS in pretty much every way. HotS and WoW Mop onwards have just as detailed models. Maybe Reforged models are more detailed, but I fail to see it, I guess no one was meant to see all things.
League of Legends is one of the most popular games out there and it's being improved day and night by hundreds, if not thousands of people. I think it's actually the most popular sporting event in South Korea. Stoping the constant updating and improvals of sucha a game, and thus letting it die would be an act of an imbecile. It's graphics and stuff are getting improved constantly.
DotA 2 came out in 2013. Of course it's less popular version of LoL, so it's not getting all the updates, but it still has players, 2013 isn't really that far, sure tecnologies are more advanced, and Dota 2 is slowly dying, soon they'll have to make a new DotA.
Overwatch came out in 2016 is a relatively young game.
Now look at Overwatch 2. It's unrealistic, but if you say you wouldn't like Reforged (or pretty much any other game) to have those graphics, than I don't know what to say. Again I guess nobody was meant to know all things.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
You are being naively absurd.
otherwise i'm fine with new models with a lot of variations and weapons and you name it.
Yeah for what needed that, not an overhaul.

Level 8
Hey I'm a retired map maker looking to come back with some fresh ideas..
If I start making maps with the BETA version of the editor, everything should be fine when the game is released in the end of january right? All this talk of conflicts in custom maps are from old maps that havent been updated in years? Today's BETA world editor is basically the same we will have in 3 months and january release will just be like an ordinary update from the editors point of view?

Level 34
Nobody paid attention to Blizzard saying the showcased work is all subject to change
They accepted money officially for stuff WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN regardless or no if they wrote somewhere (which is questionable) they those are subject to change. That is false marketing and this is crime act. But of course modern facebook mentality will swallow that as anything else. back I have seen people raising against such behaviors.

@Venombite haha! You explained pretty well, but its useless. Just to add, according to my opinion, not just that they have right to ask refund. They have right to sue company, and have right to riot all around internet, worldwide. media should cover them and rest organisations to prevent such shit ever happen again. Not just to gaming industry, but elsewhere as well.

Where is marketing team? have you seen one? No marketing, and game will be released in month and some. You see that they do not care about game at all. Their two men in charge left company (or got fired whatever) related to Reforged. That proves lot. But you cannot explain that to fanatics.
You can't defend crime regardless if you are biased or not. I am biased towards games but I will never defend corporations and billionaires whose do such things around.
One man said nicely (either at bnet forums or here, I cannot remember now): only FOOLS OR NOSTALGIC will buy Reforged.
I am nostalgic, I will buy most likely game, I am thinking about it right now! But I am not defending company. They earn money, not me, they fooled people, not me. They are not capable to communicate with people and promote game, not me. Why should I defend them, for what? Now, every biased fanboy should question himself that. This is picture from real life, that is how companies function in reality. Most of them try to deceive people, and if they get caught, they just ,,refund".

Level 7
I really fail to see how is Reforged, from Blizzcon 2018, less cartoony than HotS and WoW in any way. It's really simmilar to HotS in pretty much every way.

You know perfectly well that this is not true. And not happy with it you come here, to the forum, to create tension. Just to gloat about the answers you get, obviously against your positioning that you know is wrong.

No, this is not funny. Your lack of sensitivity towards this issue makes many people feel bad. Okay, this is a forum, but there are things that can pierce the computer screen and hurt the pride of those who read you. You have passed a barrier that you should not and that is why you cause me little less than disgust.

I will respect you on a personal level, because I know that in the end, you just try to have fun at the expense of others, although with doubtful taste. On the other hand, I would be grateful if you would stop considering answering me. Greetings, I hope you reconsider and do not do it again.

You know perfectly well that this is not true. And not happy with it you come here, to the forum, to create tension. Just to gloat about the answers you get, obviously against your positioning that you know is wrong.

No, this is not funny. Your lack of sensitivity towards this issue makes many people feel bad. Okay, this is a forum, but there are things that can pierce the computer screen and hurt the pride of those who read you. You have passed a barrier that you should not and that is why you cause me little less than disgust.

I will respect you on a personal level, because I know that in the end, you just try to have fun at the expense of others, although with doubtful taste. On the other hand, I would be grateful if you would stop considering answering me. Greetings, I hope you reconsider and do not do it again.

Well said man

Level 13

Ok, few things strange here: How can I stop considering answering you, when I just saw you for the first time now? Sure I like to poke some purists every now and then, but if they're bothered by it they can always tell me, and I'll stop. I've just saw you for the first time, so no point in discussing this with you.

Second, I really don't see how much different, more realistic is Reforged compared to WoW and HotS, but again I can't see everything everywhere, no body can.

The thing is, forums are here in the first place to have some fun. And it's a game, no big deal. If the forums stress you out or something, you shouldn't be on them. Even if the game stresses you out, you shouldn't play it. IT'S JUST FOR FUN.
Again if it's not fun, and if it stresses you out don't play the game.

P.S no, I'm really not a purist. I'm a WoW fanboy if you say it like that. Sure in the end purists "won", but actually we've all lost with Blizzard basically cutting the game. Maybe this is the wrong place to poke purists though. Those stuff are for Battle.net

Last edited:
Level 34
Well guys, people most likely not here to annoy each other and to bring tensions. Blizzard did it.
I mean there is always people whose are not satisfied with what you do or write, there are often toxic and problematic people. But here, regarding Reforged, I blame Blizzard mostly, how they handled game and for them being not open for us. Then it raised many question, speculations about game itself, and of course tensions. This all is happening because of them.
The hell people, I just sent them question to Blizzard support team. I cannot pay and download game if I do not even know what specifications are. I had to ask them if Reforged can be played at this crap computer, and provided them specifications. So, they did not know until recently release date. They did not know what will game feature all, and they did not know PC requirements. BUT! THEY KNEW to accept money immediately. Without mistake! No bugs, no lags, just pure money! :cgrin:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Well guys, people most likely not here to annoy each other and to bring tensions. Blizzard did it.
I mean there is always people whose are not satisfied with what you do or write, there are often toxic and problematic people. But here, regarding Reforged, I blame Blizzard mostly, how they handled game and for them being not open for us. Then it raised many question, speculations about game itself, and of course tensions. This all is happening because of them.
The hell people, I just sent them question to Blizzard support team. I cannot pay and download game if I do not even know what specifications are. I had to ask them if Reforged can be played at this crap computer, and provided them specifications. So, they did not know until recently release date. They did not know what will game feature all, and they did not know PC requirements. BUT! THEY KNEW to accept money immediately. Without mistake! No bugs, no lags, just pure money! :cgrin:
Translation:
Activision doing Activision things.
Peopl are allowed to be unhappy.

Last edited:
Level 13
Of course. What I meant is that Reforged looks like contemporary Warcraft related games(WoW, Heathstone, HotS). What Storm Knight said is that Reforged is even more advanced and realistic than those three, which I think is not, it even uses consept art of those three.

I actually like the new model disign, it brings fresh breath to the game. Of those you've shown I like the new Eredar Sorcerer the most, because the weakest one (lvl 3) basically look like Draenei Warlock, then the second one (lvl 6) is purple, more red, more corrupted. Finally this one (lvl 9) is completely red, with wings and totally corrupted like a demon and Kil'Jaeden.

Also Infernal and Doomguard have burning effects in the newest build. And I think that is not the standard Doomguard, it's the one summoned with Doom ability. The Nether Dragon now has purple, etherial like effect, and I know it uses Twilight Dragonflight consept art from WoW, but it's my favorite dragonflight, so I can't complain :D, I'm really thrilled they're making it into the game in any way.

By the way, a lot of people think that Warcraft 3 Reforged is in the end a graphics pack, so it might be a Warcraft 3 Remastered after all. :peasant-thinking:

Last edited:
Of course. What I meant is that Reforged looks like contemporary Warcraft related games(WoW, Heathstone, HotS). What Storm Knight said is that Reforged is even more advanced and realistic than those three, which I think is not, it even uses consept art of those three.

I actually like the new model disign, it brings fresh breath to the game. Of those you've shown I like the new Eredar Sorcerer the most, because the weakest one (lvl 3) basically look like Draenei Warlock, then the second one (lvl 6) is purple, more red, more corrupted. Finally this one (lvl 9) is completely red, with wings and totally corrupted like a demon and Kil'Jaeden.

Also Infernal and Doomguard have burning effects in the newest build. And I think that is not the standard Doomguard, it's the one summoned with Doom ability. The Nether Dragon now has purple, etherial like effect, and I know it uses Twilight Dragonflight consept art from WoW, but it's my favorite dragonflight, so I can't complain :D, I'm really thrilled they're making it into the game in any way.

By the way, a lot of people think that Warcraft 3 Reforged is in the end a graphics pack, so it might be a Warcraft 3 Remastered after all. :peasant-thinking:

Reforged has got realistic style wow and hots has cartoonish style, they are inline with that assets I have shown, Reforged is not, you can import WoW models to Wc3 and they fit right in but the 'native' models of Reforged do not fit the game itself at all, it is a bastard remaster not the one that respects the original game like Age Of Empires Definitive Edition, Starcraft Remastered and so on, probably it will be written to history as the worst remaster ever made because it butchered the art style of Warcraft III(and warcraft and hell even Blizzard in general) by chosing realistic over cartoonish and adding nonsense design changes that are plain disrespect to the original artists

Level 7
Reforged has got realistic style wow and hots has cartoonish style, they are inline with that assets I have shown, Reforged is not, you can import WoW models to Wc3 and they fit right in but the 'native' models of Reforged do not fit the game itself at all, it is a bastard remaster not the one that respects the original game like Age Of Empires Definitive Edition, Starcraft Remastered and so on, probably it will be written to history as the worst remaster ever made because it butchered the art style of Warcraft III(and warcraft and hell even Blizzard in general) by chosing realistic over cartoonish and adding nonsense design changes that are plain disrespect to the original artists

906500d2589d959c73c33b4dcdda34f5fda3485255b19132d42b491c823e807e.jpg

Level 4
Could developers look into this GUI inventory system? The models are all an IconBase.mdl inserted with replaceable texture file (a blp/icon) to create squares for the inventory. I know all of you are gonna lynch me for not using vJass or whatever but I have a huge map with this system and it's pretty simple to use.

Yes, systems like this will be obsolete with all the new features. But most people don't do lua og vJass or coding in general. I think it's too bad if coding should be the new "have to" if you want to create a map in this game.
The inventory system is not perfect or even good but I have customized it really hard and it works perfectly for my huge map. It's the only GUI system I know of.

This is how it is supposed to be:

This is how it looks after reforged:

The main problem is not the system, it works and all, but the pictures wont show.

Level 20
There was a new beta patch last night.

1.32.0.5 Beta Notes

The big thing is the toggle between classic models and reforged ones. It also seems like they did some optimization, because the menus, the game and THE EDITOR appear to be running noticeably better. Well, at least in my subjective opinion.

And for your conspiracy theory lovers - they've rearranged the custom tab, so that skins are now at the top :)

Oh, and take a look at this:

wc3scrnshot_011020_124139_001-png.344280

And yes, the light blue wings still look a bit funny, but at least to me this new version is a pretty big improvement.

Last edited:
Level 34
Seems that people are not interested much in this patch.
Anyway I got slightly improved. Now I can open World Editor! But with classic models, and still I can play game with classic models. But slightly improve.
@Shar Dundred @deepstrasz @MasterBlaster @Venombite see this
blizz310.png

AHAHAHAHAAH! I EXHAUSTED THEM!!! :cgrin: :cgrin: :cgrin:
Seems that working for corporation is hard work as I can exhaust someone for asking why the hell I cannot play with Reforged graphics as I paid for reforged game.

Level 20
why the hell I cannot play with Reforged graphics as I paid for reforged game.
I've seen some people report similar issues on the official forums (check the Bug Report section), so there is a chance that this gets fixed, but...

To be honest, if I were you, I'd seriously consider refunding. Maybe - if you want to be safe - you can wait until the end of this or the next week in case some patch fixes it, but that's pretty much it. That's the best advice I can give you at this point.

I'm really sorry that Reforged that you got as a Christmas gift is so far turning out to be a disappointment for you.

Level 13
Seems that people are not interested much in this patch.
Anyway I got slightly improved. Now I can open World Editor! But with classic models, and still I can play game with classic models. But slightly improve.
@Shar Dundred @deepstrasz @MasterBlaster @Venombite see this
blizz310.png

AHAHAHAHAAH! I EXHAUSTED THEM!!! :cgrin: :cgrin: :cgrin:
Seems that working for corporation is hard work as I can exhaust someone for asking why the hell I cannot play with Reforged graphics as I paid for reforged game.
giphy.gif
Now in all seriouseness. Are you sure you're starting it right? I presume you first have to start your Battle.net app, and later the game through it.
If you are, than it's most likely your PC. Do you have an old or weak PC? If that's the case, well.....the only smart thing I can say is either ask for refund or buy a new PC.

Level 34
I've seen some people report similar issues on the official forums (check the Bug Report section), so there is a chance that this gets fixed, but...
Oh good! It should not be disabled at all.

I'm really sorry that Reforged that you got as a Christmas gift is so far turning out to be a disappointment for you.
AH its Okay man. Haosis bless you!
I knew that some shit will happen and I did it anyway, because I HOPED that it will be decently at least, not disaster haha.

To be honest, if I were you, I'd seriously consider refunding.

the only smart thing I can say is either ask for refund or buy a new PC.
Oh yeah it sounds like option but when I upgrade or get new shit PC, I still own game. It wont escape.

Are you sure you're starting it right? I presume you first have to start your Battle.net app, and later the game through it.
Yes, battle net application, then I run game via it. And world editor.

If you are, than it's most likely your PC. Do you have an old or weak PC?
Yes it is decent, weak for game perhaps, but not old, it is one year old, but still.....

But it is also their fault as those morons are unable to put specifications two weeks before game is released! What shame and disgrace!
And you saw how they treat people, their customers. They put uneducated people in charge whose force close threads so you do not need to close it yourself as excuse to get rid of you. Silly MasterHaosis succeeded to exhaust mighty employees of Blizzard, famous ,,Game Master"! Hey can you imagine it, GAME MASTER! You are talking to rank Game Master, someone who has no clue about game itself. That is hilarious. its like I am car master even I have no driving license and know shit about cars.

Level 13
Oh good! It should not be disabled at all.

AH its Okay man. Haosis bless you!
I knew that some shit will happen and I did it anyway, because I HOPED that it will be decently at least, not disaster haha.

Oh yeah it sounds like option but when I upgrade or get new shit PC, I still own game. It wont escape.

Yes, battle net application, then I run game via it. And world editor.

Yes it is decent, weak for game perhaps, but not old, it is one year old, but still.....

But it is also their fault as those morons are unable to put specifications two weeks before game is released! What shame and disgrace!
And you saw how they treat people, their customers. They put uneducated people in charge whose force close threads so you do not need to close it yourself as excuse to get rid of you. Silly MasterHaosis succeeded to exhaust mighty employees of Blizzard, famous ,,Game Master"! Hey can you imagine it, GAME MASTER! You are talking to rank Game Master, someone who has no clue about game itself. That is hilarious. its like I am car master even I have no driving license and know shit about cars.
Interesting. And can you run HotS or Hearthstone? Have you tried?

Level 34
You are really a man of culture , you did not even install nor know they were free games, you did not miss anything
Are you joking me? Why the hell would I install something which I am not interested in and do not want it? I never said those are bad games, I said that I am interested only in Reforged. Thats why I bought it. Actually my fiance did for me :cgrin:
I am old dog, 31, being here for 13 years, do not play (if all lately) games aside from my childhood... So yeah, overall, my ignorance is pretty obvious. But again, i am not arguing or ever before commenting those games for that fact. I believe if you are not interested in something and haven't watched/player you should not argue against. I did not even bring those games into conversation, I just replied because Venombite asked me about them. So again, I am not interested and having conversations into anything else what Blizzard releases these days.
EDIT: Also what culture? Modern facebook generation kids culture... No. I am from older days.

Are you joking me? Why the hell would I install something which I am not interested in and do not want it? I never said those are bad games, I said that I am interested only in Reforged. Thats why I bought it. Actually my fiance did for me :cgrin:
I am old dog, 31, being here for 13 years, do not play (if all lately) games aside from my childhood... So yeah, overall, my ignorance is pretty obvious. But again, i am not arguing or ever before commenting those games for that fact. I believe if you are not interested in something and haven't watched/player you should not argue against. I did not even bring those games into conversation, I just replied because Venombite asked me about them. So again, I am not interested and having conversations into anything else what Blizzard releases these days.
EDIT: Also what culture? Modern facebook generation kids culture... No. I am from older days.

What I said was a good thing but anyway, I just said you are doing the right thing to ignore those games

Level 13
What I said was a good thing but anyway, I just said you are doing the right thing to ignore those games
Since I'm to blame for causing this misunderstanding, I wanna clarify.
I only asked him if he could run those, cause he can't run Reforged. And if he couldn't, that would clearly mean it's his PC that's the problem. If he could, than honestly, that would be really weird. I never intended to start discussion about those games, let alone a misunderstanding, so I apologise to you both :)
Modern facebook generation kids culture... No. I am from older days.
Facebook??? Seriousely??!
In what age do you live in? Nobody uses that ever anymore, now is the age of Instagram :cgrin:
And frankly 31 is not that old, it's not even old in any way, remember 10 years ago 40 was the new 30, now it' 45 is the new 30....

Last edited:
Level 34
Oh sorry for misunderstood, I was joking at that part before smiley, That is why I put it. But it is true that she paid for it since I do not have credit card. I know of course. You are Arthas!
I was explaining this to people whose do not know, not you, you are somewhat expert here. You know things before they happen haha
In what age do you live in? Nobody uses that ever anymore, now is the age of Instagram
Gram of what? :cgrin:
And frankly 31 is not that old, it's not even old in any way, remember 10 years ago 40 was the new 30, now it' 45 is the new 30....
it is not of course. Its still beneath middle age, but if you are here for 13 years almost then it is lot. There are olders than me of course. Those are not old, they are ancient :cgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.