• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.24 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I knew GUI when I was 10.
I learned Jass this year. (13)
How do you not know?
I got to learn vJass, but first I got to learn how to install NewGen.

Pretty impressive. When I was your age, I might have had the capacity for learning JASS, just not the attention span. It's a lot of work (tweaking and re-tweaking) with little reward. HTML is probably as far as I'll ever go as far as "coding" goes.

Lulz. "Repspawn". It's "respawn"!

Gotta watch what I type I guess.

You are still 12?

Maybe, I mean, sometimes it's difficult to recall how old you are.

Level 6
Okay, will do.

(Subtext: As if age has anything to do with knowing who you are lol, also nice with the assumption that you need to be "worldly" to know yourself, perhaps you should read some philosophy or something? :9)

Level 3
"For people who can't successfully use the test map feature in JassNewGenPack, uncheck "Enable Reinventing the Craft" in the Reinventing the Craft menu."

^ A this... where can I find the Reinventing Craft menu in Jassnewgen?

Level 8
where can I find the Reinventing Craft menu in Jassnewgen?

In the main window (the one titled "Warcraft III World Editor"), look on the upper right, at the rightmost menu option. To the right of "JassHelper", you should see "Reinventing the Craft". Click that, then uncheck "Enable Reinventing the Craft". If you don't see that menu option, you're either using regular world editor or the wrong version of newgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.