• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

【Oh a new World】 Warcraft 3 sites in earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
  • URL: www.blizzardmodding.info
  • Image:
    BlizzModdingIcon.png
  • Title: Blizzardmodding
  • Language: English
  • Forum: Yes
  • Map: Yes
  • Models: Yes
  • Icons: Yes
  • Skins: Yes and No (You can submit your skin there but currently no skins in there)
  • Spells: Yes
  • Active: Yes and No (you can find a few members there)
i guess purgeandfire, magtheridon96 and almia know about this site

Last edited:
Updated with worldeditfr (as #13... not that order matters... yet). I will add blizzardmodding next.

I'll use 300x150 as the standard size. I feel like 185x145 is a bit limiting in its size and results in a lot of squished material.

@SCN: Oops, I'll try to remember to add the maps next time I compile my code.
Also, I think you asked at one point whether I could edit all posts or just stickies. I can edit all posts in the forums that I've been assigned to (bottom of the page of each forum). WEHZ, T&S, Map Dev, Requests, Editing Tools, Tutorials, and a few other forums (+ resource sections).

Level 23
It supports rips, some of which could be called illegal (I'm not sure if using rips from other games for a warcraft map is illegal or not) but I don't see the reason why it shouldn't be under "WarCraft III Sites" as it is a modding forum and it also offers other resources that would be useful. It's still a bit active too.

Last edited:
Level 31
It is legal to rip and use WoW resources and it provide a bunch of it, as well as Dota 2 (for non commercial or mechandise purpose only), or you mean it provide other illegal rips? In this case, Chaos Realm is no better, it provide rips from other games as well, but it is in the list. It is just unfair to have a thread of *all wc3 modding sites* while actually it is not. WcUnderground is a vast & active forum and it provides a huge variaty of high quality resources that are legal, some are illegal, but it should be up for visitor to decide what to download and use depending on where is he going to put his map.

Damn, I was planning to do that in a week with on point organization. If you insist, Purge.

Feel free. I haven't started or anything. It would partially be to homogenize the banners since they are all dissimilar, but that would be a tedious photoshop task that could take a long time (depending on my mood). My old format was okay at the time, but some links need to be fixed and it looks rather messy as a whole.

Vidovit

Banned
Level 3
Could somebody add BrigandsHaven?
We're the new affiliate and are easy in the top 10 by activity..

Also maybe remove some dead sites.. if anybody is updating this.

Status
Not open for further replies.