• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

±Death±

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What do you mean what happens? When we die, our bodily functions cease, our bodies decay, and the chemical reactions that we call "consciousness" stop. Thus, you don't feel anything after death. You are cremated or buried, and then, you cease to be, in both the historical and the metaphysical sense.

There is no God. God is something that is told to you to make you behave and work during life, just as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are told to you to make you be good. The idea of God was created out of the fear that all of our hard work in this world would mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

The purpose of the concepts of “heaven” and “hell” are to give you a sense of meaning in life and to make you believe in diving justice, the concept that everybody gets what they deserve. This, however, is not true; as humans, our measly lives serve no purpose other than to destroy. Additionally, those who achieve their position through theft and fraud are rarely punished. Likewise, those who do “good” works all their lives are rarely ever rewarded.

This is the way of the world. Deal with it.

P.S. Let the theological debate begin!

~The_Raven

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i agree with sopho - its like sleeping, you dont feel or remeber anything while you're asleep, only in this case you dont wake up.

and no, its not like we have to feel something, and we wont. its like you do not feel anything while you're asleep (unless you're dreaming). when we awaken we return to become aware.

the answer is as simple as that: falling asleep and never waking up is just a kind of feeling we dont
comprehend (until we die of course :) or maybe still not... )

just dont think about it man - i was once afriad of death too, and maybe i still am today but lets face it: there nothing we can do except using what time we have and have some fun.

take it easy - i sometimes feel like sleeping for eternity (mostly after work :wink: )

EDIT:
oh and btw: god is bull#$%*...
there's so many proves that he doesnt exist. and like i wrote in my very first signature:
"Acording to the bible god is every where.
Does mean that god is up my...?"

U.V

U.V

Level 7
first of all i know that i shouldnt be the one to decide wheather god exists or not but i just couldnt stop myself - sorry :oops:

secondly, i can clearly see that Dark Dragon doesnt want death but this subject can be interesting to thoes who have accepted the truth and take it easy.

"Death smiles to us all. The only thing we can do is smile back"
-Gladiator

3rd - i like scary things, i really do :)

Level 14
did you ever sit in a dark warehouse in the middle of night, after you've broken into it, hiding from a police officer that is coming after you after he caught your two of your friends and is scouring the room with a big flashlight from 3 meters, also when theres a back door and there's a chance that he called for backup that will come through that same door and have you surrounded and the only thing you can do is either make a run for it or sit quietly and wait for him to give up??? :shock:

now thats scary! :twisted:

ahh... and yes, ive gone through that :D

Level 14
Anonymous said:
did you ever sit in a dark warehouse in the middle of night, after you've broken into it, hiding from a police officer that is coming after you after he caught your two of your friends and is scouring the room with a big flashlight from 3 meters, also when theres a back door and there's a chance that he called for backup that will come through that same door and have you surrounded and the only thing you can do is either make a run for it or sit quietly and wait for him to give up??? :shock:

now thats scary! :twisted:

ahh... and yes, ive gone through that :D

U.V

U.V

Level 7
im not a bad guy :(
just having fun from time to time.

like i said: we have to have some fun during our not-long-enough lives - and there isnt a better way to feel alive like doing something really scray (my thought :) )

U.V

U.V

Level 7
ooo is it me, or this is going way off-topic?

i hope every one who reads it will enjoy a comic relief after all this death :)

Sopho Hehe but depending on your age right now, you may have alot of things to prepare for

ahh... i didnt quite understand what is it that you tried to say.
a little explaination?

P.S: how do you know whats my age?

U.V

U.V

Level 7
hmmm... im recently turned 16. am i old enough now? :)

i say we all need to have fun and all the more - all the better.

in two days from now im going to take the place of my town's health-responsible organizer. im also bringing the lead singer of my band with me so ill have a female secretary :twisted: . something tells me ill have a lot of fun in that day as well :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 3
Hehe, i can understand your point U.V, i have the same weakness but i haven't done a break-in since i was in the second grade, but i still do simillar things that aren't too serious. but good enough to give me a laugh and an adrenaline kick :D

U.V

U.V

Level 7
haha!
not too long, im going to be the man responsible to everything regarding health-care in my town (like ive already written) :twisted:

i just forgot to mention that ill be doing that for only one day, but i guess that even i were to do this for more than that, i would have probably got fired after one day anyway :D

to all thoes who still fear death i once heard over the new a few years ago that some scientists have managed to increase the life of a worn in 23 days! :shock:

think how will they be able to increase our lives when they found out how to do this to humans :)

Level 2
I believe when we die, the hindus have a word for it, they call it Reincarnation, for whatever we do in this life, we pay for in the next, and if we don't do it right, we have to keep doing it over and over again, until its right.

Level 14
If that was true the guy who came back to life would have spelt out help me im a human rly etc etc by now. but no, animals are stupid.

If a human mind was in an animals body that they couldnt control..well its just so ilogical its just not even worth arguing about.

Level 12
Maybe you should stop posting on this topic as it starts to give me the creeps. And NO I am not being prejudice about your religion or anything like that, I'm just saying you should stop sharing ideas that involve introducing your religion and stuff.

Level 12
Yes, it's bad enough that you try to share your idea of what it's like after death. But it's even worst if a religion was made through a warcraft forum (which I hope you don't.)

Level 3
Death is the final chapter, after death there is only darkness and your brain has stopped, and so your mind and personality cease to exist, forever.
I don't belive in a life after death, nor do i belive in any god or anything like that.
Why people would abandon logic for faith is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.