"I am just an ordinary wizard"
"*cough cough* I am fine"
"What do you want from an old man?"
"Do you want to see some magic?"
"I could turn you into a frog with a single move"
"Stop bothering me!"
"I have an idea...
If you want high numbers only you should change knights breastplate to furious cuirass. 2xap + cdmg/str/crate (i.e. 2xap + cdmg), those are best souls for zerker. (Flamebringer makes gameplay a little more interesting since it adds new active skill which deals pretty high dmg (and its polearm...
So I did the calculations on my zerker.
I took 57 as average base dmg since it's 56-58.
- 5 min fight
- Skills only
- 0% crit chance
- Berserker's Rage
- 57 + 203 ap
: 43550 total dmg
- 57 + 214 ap
: 42682 total dmg
PS. Keep in mind that 0% crit chance helps...
x + x * 0.35 + x * 0.35 * 0.65 + x * 0.35 * (0.65 * 0.65) ->
-> x * (1 + 1 * 0.35 + 1 * 0.35 * 0.65 + 1 * 0.35 * 0.65^2 + 1 * 0.35 * 0.65^3 + . . . + 1 * 0.35 * 0.65^n)
- chance of first roll to fail
- chance of second roll to fail
- the general formula
correct me if I am wrong Zwieb...
- 440 dps isn't bad (foothills necro was way below 400 dps, sorc was around 400).
- Full draining timber for 1h used to be a thing but it was a bug.
- if you don't know which item to use it means that itemization is good :p
I know you like Psion and would want it to become ultra powerfull in dps...
That feeling when u suggest simple zerker's skill and then wild hunter shitstorm appears.
Imo hutner is fine, she got amazing party buff and still pulls some nice dps along with aoes (no gonna mention 50% crit rate lol).
consumes stacks of Berserker rage and deal 0.2 x number of stacks x ap dmg and healing hero for 60% of the dmg dealt. - I think cd isn't needed cause u have to build up rage stacks again to use it.
So basically u get some self heals at the cost of rage stacks.
@MiroBG taking your opponent's hit on your armor used to be popular strat unless he had serious blunt weapon. Plate armors were designed to withstand hits. It's always funny when you see ppl cutting thru plate like it was butter in historical movies xD
1. Do u use magic to create poison? -No
2. Is stealth magic(ability to hide doesn't make u magician)? -No
3. Is explosion (from assassin's trap ofc) magic? -No
4. Does embrittling acid need rework (acid is not magic tho)? -Yes