Can you post one race script here? Possible problems:
Food cost is not enough for any unit order before Tier 3.
Unsolved Requirement/Insufficient Resources of the next building or unit.
Only one Tier 1/2/3 structure to be builded, but AIs instead have more than 2 main structures in the map...
He is in charge of the entire project now. I will be only around when people ask about missing issues with old patch, cause' my skill is very limited. You will find out how thing turn better by him soon.
Hey guys. I wanna ask if anyone still remember this game:
and this game too: Game Chronicles - Review
I don't think anyone is able to find a way to download Jade Shadow form Zango Games. Such good mini-games, buried deep into the Abyss.
I'm not sure but it seems that Town Portal Scroll can't be used, and no hero gets free scroll at start.
My favourite strategy 'till this point is choose Yogg-Saron as quickly get to T3 strongest units such as Juggernaut, with few Whisperer's Void Barrier, with bunch of Tainted and Void Bringer's...
We are going to rework things all overs since all custom spells based on negative values such as Mana Shield is conflicted with Damage Engine by Bride, and it causes too many unbalanced factors and confusions among players. And some models too, Tyvm.
I see nothing wrong with this initial scripts:
- Unless something inside "Heroic LeapMove <gen>" which you may want to post here.
- Heroic Leap (Buff) based on which spell?
- Any other scripts that accidentally add invisible without casting condition or inside their loops?
- Any other spells...
- Ya uses pre-placed hero as caster. This spell will not work once the hero dies and it is only for 1 player, not to mention that one can only cast one instance at one time. (not MUI, MPI)
- No need to use many pick unit in groups with periodic triggers or buff checks.
I suggest ya...
Well, you can but that would be tricky. Here a simple idea:
- Create a custom Dummy Altar building, allows you to train heroes. Choose model which you can not be targeted by using mouse.
- In Gameplay Constant, add it in Altar of Heroes categories.
- Place that tiny Altar to same spot of...
You should do "dynamic indexing" to make this spell MUI (Multi Unit Instanceable), instead of MPI (Multi Player Instanceable). Besides, use "timer" and don't use wait in your spell because it's inaccurate.
In short, your current caster duration will be overlaped if same unit of same player casts...
They are basically the same, v2.60 is the newest one. Either way, it has some performance issues with Reforged, since this one based on v1.27 WE. Perhaps, we will see it fully updated but I highly doubt that it will happend anytime soon.
The entire trigger system is made by ZibitheWandr, is he who accept to help me from the begining of this project. I'd learned a lot from him, too bad we made serious mistakes in the past that postposed the project many times. A long way of determination, and now you on it. God, I'm so blessed.
Thank you for kind words :3 (I'm fine with my family support, for now). Imho, in case you add your own races into the project, feel free to update other old races the way you like. Also, I recomend to change model scale and selection size of your races too. (I found those dinosaurs are huge...
Well, @zam is partly right.
@datsatthune : Given the situation you got in, I'm pretty sure the cause is from your WE version, related to unit ID. If you use older WE versions (1.27), copy/paste some units from newer WE maps (1.28) and try to remove them with older WE version, then it will...
Here are some more---
- Spiritual Tracking: The caster gains vision of all nearby "moving" enemy units inside large radius, for short time or until they stop moving.
- Blood Bowl: Deals fixed damage to a friendly unit, remove all negative buffs from nearby friendly units.
- Bad Omen...
I remember having trouble of running this game back then (4:3 window XP PC 512 ram). I wish it has widescreen support or even a new sequel, if possible. The effect was so fascinating for me during first play, and way ahead of its own time along with Clive Barker's Undying, Diablo 2 and Serious...
Yes, I'm playing with all characters right now. (barbarian, knight... done). With HD pack and other mod plugins too.
That is very sad to know the forum is dead. But we have other great modders doing things in MODDB, better gameplay and love...
I love BOD more than Dark Souls, if you don't mind.