Ladies and gentlemen, I have done what seemed was currently impossible, and that is beat the game on your own and in the Earthen Ring side.
I finally cracked the code on how you can do this on your own as a member of the Ring and beat the game. Basically, it relies a lot on stall tactics but...
If you are trying to restore this ORPG, then I suggest you make fixes on your own, solving all problems made by the former.
I am one of those guys who goes by "No description, no interest" and the reason I clicked here is because of the title name.
If one guy made a good reason of marking a...
I'm not sure how will I do this so I'm asking you guys.
OK. Here goes.
I need a point and click spell, single target, that deals damage to the target. If that target dies because of this spell, the user of that spell gains Gold equal to the HP of the target before it dies.
I will give...
Game. I need:
1) A female unit who can switch from melee to a ranged rifle user. Race: Human or Blood Elf.
2) You know the Orc's Raider? I need him unmounted, and has the Blademaster's animation.
3) You know the Cluster Rockets' projectile? I need an energy ball thingy that moves the same...
I haven't. So follow my steps.
1) Open world Editor's 'Campaign Editor'(F7)
2) Click 'Add File'. A pop-up window will appear. Select your map and click 'OK'
3) Click the 'Loading Screen' tab. On the field, right-click it and click 'Add Button'
4) Set the Chapter, Title, and Map Used. Check the...
Possible. In the trigger editor, set it in-game that it gives bounty. To set a bounty, it's in the object editor. At stats, go for 'gold bounty base'. To make it permanent, set 'no. of dice' and 'no. of sides per die' to 1.
Simple yet effective. Hope this will help.
Help me I got a problem! I want to know how most mappers manage to reduce the size of their maps by using .slk and .txt files(I noticed this in Moo Moo Town and thought this is why its size aint so big)?
mata_bun, I've solved your problem!
Change the filepath of the main skin(HighElfWarMage) to 'Textures\HighElfWarMage'
So the filepaths must look like this:
This makes her a bit of an angel but who cares! 10/5! :D
And to 'i want to know', import this skin, use custom path and type units\nightelf\herowarden\herowarden save the map, close your editor and after opening, your new warden is there :D