Fade Filter Fix
Have you ever used a fade-filter before?
Ever wondered why at night-time it turns blue or purple-ish?
And when you use the blank SetDayNightModels("","") trick, that fade-filter turns dark as well.
Well that's because, apparently, the model used by Blizzard is inside the map...
I've spent hours solving the problem myself and searching for answers available.
I ended up here anyway.
Does anyone know how to give command to 1 unit while on cinematic mode?
Oh and targeting commands aren't necessary. I just need the abilities as buttons.
This is the thread for our newest project, the Kaelicious Visual Novel! We're creating the first visual novel in the WCIII modding, and we let anyone to join in. Read on to get to know what this project really is:
We started roleplaying more than 2 years ago, and we really grown to our...
Remove Item Shadow
About this Method:
* Use this method if you want to hide absolutely all items' shadows in your map.
* It's best to use this method before you start modifying the Gameplay Constants.
* The testmap available below is made for the second method. This is too simple already...
Here goes A:
There are five people. One of them shot and killed one of the other five. Which man is the murderer?
1. Dan ran in the NY City marathon yesterday with one of the innocent men.
2. Mike considered being a farmer before he moved to the city.
3. Jeff is a topnotch computer...