• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New model revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Here's the recently revealed human female model for WoD. http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/01/23/artcraft-reveals-human-female-character-models/

human%20female%202.jpg

Some impressive improvements have been done to say the very least. I personally like it A LOT since they've updated and improved the models without changing them.

Level 24
WoW. The old model is put to the wall by this. haha I guess it whas about time. Anyway the now looks much more natural than the old one. Thanks for sharing XD

It really does, it's amazing that Blizzard can achieve so much good content with such an outdated engine.

Level 24
Her face remember me a little The sims 3 LOL
A lot of better and sexy, and now they have muscles, I'm waiting for the Blood elves and Night elves... will be perfect!

The blood elves are my personal favorite among the playable races and I look forward big time to seeing them. They will probably be a lot taller and thiner than the human models.

Level 24
Hoho that's one mean sexy bi..h! So let go of your fantasy Razosh.

You know me and my vivid dreams. :D No but in all honesty I tried to find a woman who wasn't dressed as a prostitute but after about 5 minutes I remembered that this was WoW and that those models did not exist. So I simply picked a human woman whose guts I did not hate so Jaina was thrown out the window. I also had to toss away Calia Menethil and Aegwynn since they do not have models and Katrana Prestor is no longer in business so the only one left was Vanessa.

You know me and my vivid dreams. :D
yeah LOL.
tried to find a woman who wasn't dressed as a prostitute but after about 5 minutes I remembered that this was WoW and that those models did not exist.
So fast to forget about Blizz's view of women? Yeah, anyway she's a good candidate for this. So great choice man.
Next time i'll make a complain against Blizzard about their misogynistic behavior. "just kidding"

Level 24
Say what you want about Blizzard and their over sexualized women but today I've gotten new WoW models, found out that Sabaton has made a polish version of one of their best songs, I spent one and a half hour watching birds and a new episode of the co-optional podcast is up. If this day got any better I might fall down on my knees and cry.

Level 14
Oh god she's just beautiful.

Human is the race I enjoy most playing.

Edit: Good thing they took a page out of the Sims 3 book.

Level 24
Just don't cry too much:)
But what about the male models of the human male? Their ugly right now. They could use a fix. Right now they look like over sized bald monkeys:( Sorry for the language.

I would say that Blood Elves and Night Elves should be updated first since right now they look pretty crappy as well. I just hope Blizzard does not waste time updating Worgens, Goblins and Pandarens since they already got good looking models.

Level 24
Huuuuge improvements on the new models. Only like 5 years too late, lol.

I can agree that these models could have been updated atleast during cata to hold up the standards of the Worgen and Goblin models. But the longer we wait the shinier they'll look.

Level 24
At least they're finally given respect after so long time being forgotten on a shaft:) Anything else updated?

You know that as fast as I get the scent of something interesting regarding WoW I make a post as fast as humanly possible. And if you want I could link every new topic I post directly in your visitor messages. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.