• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=== Spell Idea Workshop ===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
Hello there !
I'd like to take this opportunity to create this thread and help others, as also, will help myself :D

I created this thread to generate/extract spell(s) idea(s) from me OR from this community of The Hiveworkshop. Say, you need to create a spell and upload it at the Spells Section, but you ran out of ideas. Well, this thread can/may help you out on your "running out of spell idea" problems :D Basically, I just want others to participate in this thread giving me/others a spell idea with complete spell description of it. It can be used as "idea" to create when you're running out of ideas in the first place. I always wanted to do something new but my imagination and creativity is limited and that is why I created this thread to gather some of your wildest dreams of your spell of becoming true.

Format
Spell Name:
Description:
Side Note:
Example
Spell Name: Destructive Blast
Description: Lets out a highly destructive beam of light that damages enemies in a straight line dealing 100 damage at all levels and leaves a debuff of % chance to miss upon attacking. Chance of miss increase per level. Has 4 levels. Bla bla bla
Side Note: Blue-ish light beamed out from the caster's "weapon" attachment and move across towards the targeted point
Well, what are you waiting for ?
Start participate in this thread !
And be generous to help others that are in need of ideas (me, myself... xD) !
(All Spell Idea Will Be Updated In The First Post)

Supernova
Creates a flying star, sending it shooting towards target point, initial target takes full damage whereas every target aftwards takes less. However, should any unit die from this effect....
It causes the star to go bigger, and deal 30% more damage to every unit hit, and at the end of the the path. The star explodes dealing the damage the primary unit wouild've taken + the extra %
Gives an aura towards nearby friendly units that heals them by X in day but lowers at night by Y

Slashes enemies in the battlefield where they will receive an unfriendly buff which attracts demonic souls that attacks them.
X Slashes (One Slash per One Unit which makes this unique than any other Omni)
Souls last for Y seconds
Souls can damage units with DEMONIC BUFFed units by Z Dps

Transforms X into an angel where he has an additional Y Heal and Z Damage.
Also he has an increase A damage and B Life Regeneration at Day.
But it is lower in Night

Makes the target unit to rip its soul which decreases his life by X. Also there is a possibility that he will attack EVERYONE on sight. Last for Y seconds.

Throws a hammer in the air. After X seconds, it will fall down with a great lightning that will cause a fissure below and damaging units by Y damage and stuns them by Z seconds.

An aura which decreases the life of nearby units by X and transfer them to the Y unit.

Speeds forward damaging and unit in contact. Also every unit he will contact will increase its speed by X and slowing the units by Y for Z seconds.

Name:Polarize.
Type: Hero, AoE.
Description:Causes all units within an AoE to become Plus for 90 seconds. If a unit is already Polarized, this will alternate its pole between Plus and Minus. Units with Minus create shocks that damage nearby Plus units. |nTargets allies and enemies.
Philosophy: Make a loop trigger that causes units with the minus buff shoot little jolts of electricity to nearby units with the plus buff.
The player could first cast polarize on his own units to set them to plus. The ability is cast again, when these units are in combat so your units (previously made plus) become minus. The enemies in the target area (who were nothing) now become plus and receive little shocks from the Minus units.
If an enemy hero has the same ability, he can cast Polarize again, making the enemies become minus and the allies become plus again. Now the (plus) allies receive damage from the (minus) enemies.

(A little change from the original Polarize).
Name: Polarize.
Type: Hero.
Descripion: Causes all enemy units in an AoE to become positively charged (Plus). This time the charge lowers movement speed and causes the target to take increased damage from spells for a duration. |nDeals 50 damage to negatively charged units (Minus) and has a % chance to stun them.

Name: Static.
Description: The hero zaps a target with a bolt of electricity. The bolt jumps to nearby Plus targets, giving a % chance to stun. Each target hit by the bolt becomes negatively charged (Minus). Also dispells polarize.
Philosophy: Polarize racks up spelldamage and acts as a lightning rod for the Static spell. At the same time Static causes minus so the Polarize spell becomes more effective.
Description: This ability allows the Caster to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. Pulls the target and deals damage.

Description: Increases armor by 2 when in a group of units larger than by 3 (UNITS Ex. Trolls , Wolves ETC.)

Description: This unit will gain hit points when it kills an enemy units

Description: The caster attacks the opponent with a hook punch and uppercut with whitish-blue energy streaks flying off the punches.

Description: Summons a powerful fierce lightning from the unit's fingertips, damaging a target enemy unit and nearby enemies.

Side Note: (Chain Lightning Spell)
Description: Causes the unit to hunger for blood, pumping adrenaline depending on range between any enemy unit and the caster. Blood Twist will increase health regeneration at all times, but is dramatically increased if the victim is close to this unit. In addition, Blood Twist will also increase the movement speed of the unit if the target is far away, but will be decreased if it's close (the hunt is over).

Side Note: Death Knight spell

Description: An ally will be protected by an ascending angel, ressurecting it from death if the targeted ally should die within X seconds of this cast. Cannot be cast upon the caster.

Side Note: Holy spell
description :each time Xhero attacks an enemy units he gain a charge 1/100 when the charge reach 100/100 he deals 5x of Xhero's base damage and the charge goes back to zero
Side note : i think the special effect is up to individual depends on he hero if the hero has gun maybe he shoot a bullet or a footman maybe a slam animation

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CREDIT THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE SPELL IDEA BEFORE YOU "STEAL" THEM AND MAKE IT AS YOUR OWN IN THE SPELLS SECTION. I'D BE GLAD TO HOLD A CHARGE AGAINST STEALER AND BE HAPPY IF THE COMPLAINT PERSON COME INTO THIS THREAD AND LINK THIS THREAD AS EVIDENCE. STEALING. IS. BAD.

Last edited:
Level 11
Hello there !
I'd like to take this opportunity to create this thread and help others, as also, will help myself :D

I created this thread to generate/extract spell(s) idea(s) from me OR from this community of The Hiveworkshop. Say, you need to create a spell and upload it at the Spells Section, but you ran out of ideas. Well, this thread can/may help you out on your "running out of spell idea" problems :D Basically, I just want others to participate in this thread giving me/others a spell idea with complete spell description of it. It can be used as "idea" to create when you're running out of ideas in the first place. I always wanted to do something new but my imagination and creativity is limited and that is why I created this thread to gather some of your wildest dreams of your spell of becoming true.

Format
Spell Name:
Description:
Side Note:
Example
Spell Name: Destructive Blast
Description: Lets out a highly destructive beam of light that damages enemies in a straight line dealing 100 damage at all levels and leaves a debuff of % chance to miss upon attacking. Chance of miss increase per level. Has 4 levels. Bla bla bla
Side Note: Blue-ish light beamed out from the caster's "weapon" attachment and move across towards the targeted point
Well, what are you waiting for ?
Start participate in this thread !
And be generous to help others that are in need of ideas (me, myself... xD) !
(All Spell Idea Will Be Updated In The First Post)

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CREDIT THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE SPELL IDEA BEFORE YOU "STEAL" THEM AND MAKE IT AS YOUR OWN IN THE SPELLS SECTION. I'D BE GLAD TO HOLD A CHARGE AGAINST STEALER AND BE HAPPY IF THE COMPLAINT PERSON COME INTO THIS THREAD AND LINK THIS THREAD AS EVIDENCE. STEALING. IS. BAD.

This should go to the Idea Factory.
HAhahaha. A common error I guess?

=Looks away with some spell=

Level 12
-====Supernova====-

Creates a flying star, sending it shooting towards target point, initial target takes full damage whereas every target aftwards takes less. However, should any unit die from this effect....
It causes the star to go bigger, and deal 30% more damage to every unit hit, and at the end of the the path. The star explodes dealing the damage the primary unit wouild've taken + the extra %

This would be insanely difficult, try to make it as close to the video linked in the name.

Last edited:
Level 33
Ahahahahaahahahaahaha
Classic Games are the best !
Their imagination, so, WOW !
Added your spell idea to the first post slash :D
(editing...)
Wait, but that spell is too ... well ... in warcraft game, we need fast-pace action, LOL !
2 minutes to cast spell is just, not MUI haha
But still, it's an idea, isn't it ?
Good Job !

Level 11
All right...All right...
Lightness Power
Gives an aura towards nearby friendly units that heals them by X in day but lowers at night by Y
Unfriendly Souls' OmniSlash
Slashes enemies in the battlefield where they will receive an unfriendly buff which attracts demonic souls that attacks them.
X Slashes (One Slash per One Unit which makes this unique than any other Omni)
Souls last for Y seconds
Souls can damage units with DEMONIC BUFFed units by Z Dps
XD

Edit: These are only ideas, but I can make them.

P.S. and Note: I don't make MUI skills XD

Level 8
Hey, this is a pretty cool thread! I've been looking for some decent spell idea's to complete my races. For some reason unit abilities are not considered cool enough for the spell section ;) Anyways, here is a spell I just invented to prove a point in another thread. Maybe I'll even write the triggers for it too..

Name:Polarize.
Type: Hero, AoE.
Description:Causes all units within an AoE to become Plus for 90 seconds. If a unit is already Polarized, this will alternate its pole between Plus and Minus. Units with Minus create shocks that damage nearby Plus units. |nTargets allies and enemies.
Philosophy: Make a loop trigger that causes units with the minus buff shoot little jolts of electricity to nearby units with the plus buff.
The player could first cast polarize on his own units to set them to plus. The ability is cast again, when these units are in combat so your units (previously made plus) become minus. The enemies in the target area (who were nothing) now become plus and receive little shocks from the Minus units.
If an enemy hero has the same ability, he can cast Polarize again, making the enemies become minus and the allies become plus again. Now the (plus) allies receive damage from the (minus) enemies.

(A little change from the original Polarize).
Name: Polarize.
Type: Hero.
Descripion: Causes all enemy units in an AoE to become positively charged (Plus). This time the charge lowers movement speed and causes the target to take increased damage from spells for a duration. |nDeals 50 damage to negatively charged units (Minus) and has a % chance to stun them.

Name: Static.
Description: The hero zaps a target with a bolt of electricity. The bolt jumps to nearby Plus targets, giving a % chance to stun. Each target hit by the bolt becomes negatively charged (Minus). Also dispells polarize.
Philosophy: Polarize racks up spelldamage and acts as a lightning rod for the Static spell. At the same time Static causes minus so the Polarize spell becomes more effective.

I could really use an original idea for a Frost Wizzard; a 3 food anti magic unit with spell steal and truesight. It must not be a dispell, slow or positive buff typed spell as these roles are already fulfilled elsewhere.

Level 9
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spell Name: Gravity Pull

Description: This ability allows the Caster to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. Pulls the target and deals damage.

Side Note: None

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spell Name: Tribalism

Description: Increases armor by 2 when in a group of units larger than by 3 (UNITS Ex. Trolls , Wolves ETC.)

Spell Name: Cannibalism

Description: This unit will gain hit points when it kills an enemy units

Spell Name: Soaring Dragon Strike

Description: The caster attacks the opponent with a hook punch and uppercut with whitish-blue energy streaks flying off the punches.

Spell Name: Finger Beam

Description: Summons a powerful fierce lightning from the unit's fingertips, damaging a target enemy unit and nearby enemies.

Last edited:
Level 3
Spell Name: Blood Twist

Description: Causes the unit to hunger for blood, pumping adrenaline depending on range between any enemy unit and the caster. Blood Twist will increase health regeneration at all times, but is dramatically increased if the victim is close to this unit. In addition, Blood Twist will also increase the movement speed of the unit if the target is far away, but will be decreased if it's close (the hunt is over).

Side Note: Death Knight spell :D

---

Spell Name: Guardian Spirit

Description: An ally will be protected by an ascending angel, ressurecting it from death if the targeted ally should die within X seconds of this cast. Cannot be cast upon the caster.

Side Note: Holy spell :D

Level 33
So are these spell ideas here for someone to make them or? There is an object editor spell there too. Should I credit that or? :p

As I said it, this thread's point is to help for those who ran out of ideas making spells
You can use some of the ideas in this thread or maybe combine them all together to form your own version of the spell
But REMEMBER, to credit the original creator of the spell idea from this thread
Like in the Spell Section where you upload the spell, you can input this text in the description:
Credits to Marc Mamales for his idea

And what do you meant by Object Editor spell :D

Level 11
I have something in my head that wanted to go out!
Guardian of Light
Transforms X into an angel where he has an additional Y Heal and Z Damage.
Also he has an increase A damage and B Life Regeneration at Day.
But it is lower in Night
Soul Rip
Makes the target unit to rip its soul which decreases his life by X. Also there is a possibility that he will attack EVERYONE on sight. Last for Y seconds.
Thunder Hammer
Throws a hammer in the air. After X seconds, it will fall down with a great lightning that will cause a fissure below and damaging units by Y damage and stuns them by Z seconds.
Soul Feast
An aura which decreases the life of nearby units by X and transfer them to the Y unit.
Hit and Run
Speeds forward damaging and unit in contact. Also every unit he will contact will increase its speed by X and slowing the units by Y for Z seconds.
That's all that I got in my head. BTW Soul Feast would be imba on AoS-type maps right?
Also Hit and Run is based on a TRUE STORY. XD Hahaha. Of course it is based on everyday's accident. Hey, When you're HIT then you got a wound which cause you to lose some speed and the one that hitted you will RUN away with great speed. XD

Level 33
Soul Feast
An upgraded version of "Heartstopper's Aura" from DotA Hero, Necrolyte
But, it's imba to "transfer life" lol

Hit and Run
This spell is suitable in a "Catch The Thief!" game haha

Level 9
Spell name : Xp Vanquisher
description :each time Xhero attacks an enemy units he gain a charge 1/100 when the charge reach 100/100 he deals 5x of Xhero's base damage and the charge goes back to zero
Side note : i think the special effect is up to individual depends on he hero if the hero has gun maybe he shoot a bullet or a footman maybe a slam animation :D

thats what i got in my head...:D

Level 9

its an idea or tooltip. btw the tooltip of the chain lightning is different (Calls forth a bolt of lightning that bounces up to <AOcl,DataB1> times, dealing <AOcl,DataA1> damage on the primary target. Each jump deals less damage.)

Level 8
Spell Name: Tribalism

^^ I'm glad you liked my campaign.. but maybe you should modify the spell a little from the original =P

And at least post the full idea:
A passive skill that increases a bonus unit stat (could be armor/speed/attack/critical strike/custom ability) proportional to the number of units with the same ability in range. Ex. 3 units = 1 bonus armor, 20 units = 5 bonus armor. This works well with clustering and massing lower tier units. Think Swarm for spiders etc.

@bloodbath: so that would result in a 1% chance to super critical stike.. I suggest a passive icon setting the art for the kill-counter. When the counter hits X number of kills you replace the passive with an active ability so the player can choose when and where to release the power. Pretty solid idea.

Level 17
I could really use an original idea for a Frost Wizzard; a 3 food anti magic unit with spell steal and truesight. It must not be a dispell, slow or positive buff typed spell as these roles are already fulfilled elsewhere.

How about this

Magical curse,

Every time a unit casts a spell in x range a dice will be rolled. (Passive cd optional)
One of the following effects will then take place

1. The unit is damaged x damage (if Ally unit it will be healed by half X) and freeze for 0.1 seconds.

Description: The anti mage imbued with his magical curse passes it upon nearby enemies causing an ice shard to come crashing down from the heavens.

2. The unit becomes infected with Magicosis. While under the effect of magicosis the unit will loose x mana every interval, but will gain X/y health every interval. (Note there is a chance this will target an ally unit so use carefully)

Description: THe anti mage imbued with his magical curse causes all nearby magi to rupture with Magicosis. Thus draining them of there Vir (Magical energies)

3. A magical beam is fired from the Anti magi causing a rupture in the casters skin. Thus leaking magical energies and causing the magi to go insane. This causes the Magi to cast random offensive spells upon its enemies.
(Note Offensive spell dont have to be in standard set of spells for unit. I.e have abils like Leak beam. etc)

4. Shocking thunder. Stuns the casting magi for x seconds .

5. Drowsy luck. Has a 50% chance to either cause the unit to sleep for x seconds and regain full hp and mana. Or a 50% chance for the unit to Implode and die.

6. The anti magi splits a whole in the very heart of the magi's magical energy causing all of its mana to be used up at once.
every x seconds (So that it is invulnerable i>e 0.01 seconds). After which the duration of x Seconds, the unit shall die.

Level 33
How about this

Magical curse,

Every time a unit casts a spell in x range a dice will be rolled. (Passive cd optional)
One of the following effects will then take place

1. The unit is damaged x damage (if Ally unit it will be healed by half X) and freeze for 0.1 seconds.

Description: The anti mage imbued with his magical curse passes it upon nearby enemies causing an ice shard to come crashing down from the heavens.

2. The unit becomes infected with Magicosis. While under the effect of magicosis the unit will loose x mana every interval, but will gain X/y health every interval. (Note there is a chance this will target an ally unit so use carefully)

Description: THe anti mage imbued with his magical curse causes all nearby magi to rupture with Magicosis. Thus draining them of there Vir (Magical energies)

3. A magical beam is fired from the Anti magi causing a rupture in the casters skin. Thus leaking magical energies and causing the magi to go insane. This causes the Magi to cast random offensive spells upon its enemies.
(Note Offensive spell dont have to be in standard set of spells for unit. I.e have abils like Leak beam. etc)

4. Shocking thunder. Stuns the casting magi for x seconds .

5. Drowsy luck. Has a 50% chance to either cause the unit to sleep for x seconds and regain full hp and mana. Or a 50% chance for the unit to Implode and die.

6. The anti magi splits a whole in the very heart of the magi's magical energy causing all of its mana to be used up at once.
every x seconds (So that it is invulnerable i>e 0.01 seconds). After which the duration of x Seconds, the unit shall die.

Can I add this idea to the first post ?

Level 8
^^ @ Brambleclaw: Thanks! The name is spot on for this unit, and so are some of the effects. I've compacted the coolest parts (pun unintended) from your idea to this:

Magical Curse: Drains the targets mana by 3 points per second. When the inflicted unit tries to cast a spell, it has a 50% chance to backfire on it's target: Either damages allies in a small area or heals enemies surrounding the inflicted unit for 65 hitpoints. (Boolean 'Target = ally' sets Frostnova/ any other situation sets a blue essence of blight clone).

+Rep

Level 10
Name: Big ball of fiery doom Hell's Inferno

Description: The caster unleashes a massive wave of fire, throwing nearby enemy units backwards and burning them. Burned units will suffer heavy damage over time.

Damage: 50 * Level in 500 AoE of the damage point (example: caster's point) + 8 * Level DoT.

Side note: This spell is make able with GUI and JASS, a knockback with air time would make this look alot better. Use 'Unholy Frezny' and dummy units to apply a damage over time.

Level 19
Here are some ideas:

1. Spell Name: Stalk
Description: The caster becomes invisible and then stalks the target in its shadow for x seconds.
Side Note: Only allowed to be used in night.

2. Spell Name: Upgrade (Passive)
Description: Allows the mechanical units to have a bonus x percent attack, defense and speed when hp is below 20%.
Side Note: Mechanical units only use this (obviously).

3. Spell Name: Smash!
Description: The caster smashes the ground hard that the ground shakes and stuns nearby units.
Side Note: Just a simple spell. Maybe add a thunder clap animation.

4. Spell Name: Crush!
Description: The caster uses its fists to lay a very hard punch which knocks the target back and crushes it.
Side Note: Knockback spell.

5. Spell Name: Destroy!
Description: The caster deals a combo of attacks which deals small damage but increases after every second has passed.
Side Note: Deals more damage if the caster is holding some items for the hands and feets.

6. Spell Name: Smash! Crush! and Destroy! Combo!
Description: Basically combines the Smash!, Crush! and Destroy! spells. The caster first smashes the ground and stuns nearby units, then deals a powerful punch to the enemy in front of it which knocks it back then deals a finishing combo which deals mega damage to the target.
Side Note: Combine spells 3 to 5.

7. Spell Name: Bat Pistol
Description: The caster fires a large beam of unholy energy which deals minimal damage to the hp but depletes the targets mana greatly.
Side Note: The large beam should be dark colored maybe black and bat doodads should appear when the beam hits a unit.

8. Spell Name: Blood Pistol
Description: The caster fires the beam of blood which stuns the units hit because of fear and then deals damage to them.
Side Note: Beam is colored red and blood should stay in the unit/s hit.

9. Spell Name: Mirror Reflect
Description: Creates a mirror which shots out blinding beams of light to the targeted unit. The target is then stunned.
Side Note: None.

10. Spell Name: Boom!
Description: The caster calls forth a large bazooka which is placed to his shoulder. The bazooka is then fired which fires a massive beam. When the beam reaches its end point, it explodes.
Side Note: The bazooka is basically a tower lying down on your shoulder. Better as an ultimate.

Level 8
Idea #1
Spell Name: Destruction Incarnate
Description: Levitates the caster and drops back to the ground, killing the caster and produces 100 skeletons (limit of 2 minutes).
Side Note: Blame yourself when you kill the caster =P.

Idea #2
Spell Name: Sweet Savior Haste
Description: Makes the targeted unit go fast, with an attack speed of x4 and movement speed of x4.

Idea #3
Spell Name: Arcane Inferno
Description: Destroys the whole base (not exactly, but halfens the buildings and kills instantly the units) and making a huge crater.

Level 2
I think these will be cool ideas

Spell #1

Spell Name: Sacrificial Protection

Description: The hero sacrifices 20% of his total hp,and heals all nearby friendly units in a not to far radius.

Side Note: If you edit the % of the sacrificed HP,than i guess you could use this as an ultimate spell, for i.e Sacrifices 50% of his HP to heal all friendly nearby units for the same amount thats been sacrificed (just an example.)

Spell #2

Spell Name: Trade-spot

Description: The hero takes advantage of his Group,allowing him to switch places quickly with a group unit of his choice. Casting Range : 600 ?

Side Note: Pretty simple,the hero can switch places with his own controlled units,but the range is limited. (Allied/or Hostile /Enemy units arent allowed!)

Spell #3

Spell Name: Hidden Power

Description: The hero slowly starts vanishing whenever his HP gets below 20%, this ability requires 10 seconds to take full effect.If the hero successfully vanishes, he will be invisible for 30 seconds,and while invisible,his HP Regen is increased by 20% ? (Passive Ability)

Side Note: So basically as soon as The hero gets below 20% of his HP, he will start disappearing, in order for him to fully disappear,it will need 10 seconds (you can modify this to your choice),so the Enemy unit has 10 seconds to Kill him,otherwise he will Vanish, go invisible and probably come back with Full HP :) , oh and yes,i guess this can be used like some sort of Ultimate ability.

PS. Sorry,i absolutely suck at finding names for no matter what,so feel free to set the name to wahtever you want,but either way, i hope you like the ideas :thumbs_up:

PPS. Named the spells according to Defskulls suggestion... Hope you dont mind?

Last edited:
Level 4
Electricity Trail

Creates trail of electricity behind the unit. If an enemy units gets near the trail it will get zapped dragged along the trail, being damaged for every second being on it.
Duration of the trail and damage incerases by each level (of ability of course).

Level 11
Time Watch
The unit has the power to control time which is only works on various things around him.

Visual: Summons some wisps
If the wisp touches an enemy unit, that unit will stop/stun for several seconds
If the wisp touches an allied unit, that unit will back in time from several seconds (Like Time Lapse of Nerubian Weaver of DOTA)
If the wisp touches a constructing structure, that unit will reduce its construction time
If the wisp touches a tree, the tree will become a creature which when it attacks, the attacked unit will be slow down and the creature destroy.

Level 5
Elemental Projectile
Creates a few magic missiles of a random element in front of "your hero" following a RANDOM enemy. Every element has its own effect upon impact, a different speed and is more or less capable of following its target:

Fire: On impact the fireball causes a massive explosion which deals AOE damage

Ice: This is one of the slowest elemental projectiles. On impact the frost-missile deals low damage to its main-target and slows every unit in range.

Lightning: This is the fastest missile. On Impact it deals heavy damage to a single target and stuns it for a short period of time.

Nature: On impact plants grow from the ground entangling the target and dealing DOT.

Darkness: The hitten target looses its strength and gets slower in movement- and attack-speed for a longer period of time

Water: The target suffers low damage and every enemy unit within range gets soaked and looses accuracy. Therefore there is a certain chance that it does not hit its enemies.

Mental Poison
"Your Hero" poisones one of his foe with a specific toxin. This enemy does not suffer from the toxin until "Your Hero" uses his mental abilities to activate it, dealing damage and slowing the victim.

Demonical Manifestation
"Your Hero" turnes into a burning servant of hell. He now is invulnerable to magic attacks and with every attack he sets the ground aflame. Every unit within the fire is damaged. However those flames consume "Your Heroes" body dealing damage to him all the time.

edit - addition

Icy Wall
"Your Hero" unleashes a wave of ice overrunning everything in front of him. The Ice deals damage ans slows every unit. Finally the frostwave turns into a wall of ice preventing everyone from passing through.

The power of fish and bad breath
After eating a meal out of fish "Your hero" gains some HP and due to the bad breath every unit in front of him gets poisoned and takes damage over time. Additionaly there is a small chance that "Your Hero" throws up a piece of disgusting fish which deals even more damage. (Hint: please use naga explode animation ;) )

Level 2
Spell Black water Elemental
Description :cannot be attack cannot be selected just share the aura

Status
Not open for further replies.