• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Showing all of a player's allies hero's portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wondering if this was possible; I'm making a map with 5 heroes on each team with one healer on each team. I was wondering if it was possible to have it so that the players have the portraits of their fellow heroes on the side (as if they were granted control of those units) without actually being given control.

I have considered the option of making a dummy hero and having it select the lowest current health target when clicked, but before I jump to that I was wondering if my previous method was possible.

+ rep to anyone who can help me with this

Level 3
I actually figured this out last night.

What you have to do is through alliance aspects, turn on Full Share Units for every player then turn off Share Units. It will then allow you to have the other hero's portraits on your screen without being able to control them.

Thanks to everyone who helped out though

Status
Not open for further replies.