• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase Experience Gain of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How to increase the experience gain of heroes in game from killing enemy units by their own/allies ?

Last edited by a moderator:

yip

yip

Level 3
If you want to increase the experience given by units when killed by a specific team, you'll have to trigger it, detecting when a valid unit is killed by a certain team (or teams). You can then add the extra points based on the level of the unit killed (which is what determines the exp output in the first place).

This should prove helpful.

If you want to increase the overall experience gain of a team when killing any units there's a 'Hero - Set Experience rate' action as well, but I'm not 100% positive it works.

EDIT: The link I provided has information on the 'Hero XP Gained' gameplay constants if you want to use that method - The result will be the same. I'm pretty sure if you want to, say, double the experience gained by everyone, you can just double the level factors for example (for normal and hero kills).

Last edited:
Level 6
I just want to increase the experience gain rate of all heroes in the game (no matter what player owns them). I think there is something about this in gameplay constants but I don't exactly know which one

Status
Not open for further replies.