• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Announcement about Inventory is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello all,i want to make system like dota , hero can take item even his inventory already full , i have made it , but the sound "inventory is full" still appear
is there any way to remove or disable that sound?

the map that i make attached below

Attachments

• auto potion.w3x
    26 KB · Views: 47
Level 20
You have to base every item into a Rune. When you acquire Rune-Version of the item, then you create the Item-Version of the item in the hero

When the hero drops the item, you have to remove it and create again the Rune-Version of it.

Level 8
but if the run has effect , example effect of healing salve and the hero in the full health it can't be take also..

attachment.php

Level 8
thanks, problem solved
actually , the most thing i need is this

Create a blank text document on your desktop and name it "blank.wav".
2) Import it with Import Manager and give it the custom path "Sound\Interface\Warning\Human\KnightInventoryFull1.wav".
Repeat this step for the following:
- "Sound\Interface\Warning\Orc\GruntInventoryFull1.wav"
- "Sound\Interface\Warning\Naga\NagaInventoryFull1.wav"
- "Sound\Interface\Warning\Undead\NecromancerInventoryFull1.wav"
- "Sound\Interface\Warning\NightElf\SentinelInventoryFull1.wav"
3) In map view, go to Advanced > Game interface... look for "Text - Message - 'Inventory is full.'" and put in a single space as its value.

Status
Not open for further replies.