• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Have you ever played Warcraft 2?
If you have, you know that it was a bestseller game before Blizzard released Warcraft 3 in 2002.
If you haven't, better if you try it out.
It is similar to Warcraft 3 but older, e.g. the graphics, released in 1995.
I bought this game in 2005, and i really liked it. But, of course, Wc3 is much better.

warcraft1.jpg
[http://www.allvatar.com/rex/files/warcraft2.jpg[/img][/hidden]
There are two races in this game: [COLOR="Blue"]Humans [/COLOR]and [COLOR="Red"]Orcs[/COLOR]
This game also have a Map Editor, but ntot so many features as WE.

So share your opinion about this game. All kinds of answers are welcomed.

Level 18
Not nececary, when an orc is low on health,they are doomed but when a human is they get healed, human army can be healed easily after the battle and be just as good as new (exept for mana) while the orcs have a group of weak units who would be killed in the next one.

Level 13
well ever played vs top gamers on wc2combat? i doubt you can manage that vs good orc players
i was a german nationalteam broodwar player and iam very fast but i cant handle healing fast enough to beat bloodlust ogres (ok iam not that good at wc2 but i never seen good wc2 hu players use healing. only option is blizzard which is better than the deathknight spell but its still hard)
if you want to show me how its done lets play one

Status
Not open for further replies.