• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blue Peon Thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Yey, i need a blue peon for my current map.
There isnt so much to say, but it needs:

-A portrait
-Some "clothy" (Thinking on WoW) Armor. Mabye a "dress like thingy" or something.
-An icon
-To be blue :razz:

It should be a spellcaster thingy, so it would be nice if it got at least 1 spell animation :confused:

There will sure to someone to say: "Why dont you just reskin it yourself", or "Why dont you add the animation yourself".
And i will answear: I dont know how to skin or animate. And im too lazy to read, and learn it :grin:

EDIT: also it would be nice with a staff

Last edited:
Level 12
u kn ow... uir exactly like me i only learn one thing at a time and now... its nothing actualy WC3 related XD so i try to make tohers do the work... but!!!
what u couldve done is find a good orc caster and ask it to be blueish skin instead of green...

Level 5
i did a recolour of a peon.. but i'm not very good at skinning so you would have to get someone else to do that and the animations

EDIT: also unfortunately i do not know how to do armor or very much

Last edited:
Level 17
Okay, made by Photoshop Adobe! I present to you the Blue Peon Group...

I need help in making it custom team color as it does not work for me... (Alpha Channels?)

Also, if you are gonna play with my creation, take note that blizzard used 32 Bit on TGA conversion so you need that.

71132518ys9.jpg

Get the skin here

Unit\Orc\Peon\peon.blp

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPeon.blp

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNPeon.blp

Level 48
Your Request

Well, i made something... maybe thats better than Vicboy's, maybe not... but here it is, anyway:

(the path is:units\Demon\FelWizzard\FelOrcWizzard.blp)

i even done icons...

Attachments

• Fel Orc Wizzard Ver. 1.02.mdx
    109 KB · Views: 65
  • Fel Orc Wizzard Ver. 1.02_portrait.MDX
    36.4 KB · Views: 72
  • FelOrcPeon.blp
    168.5 KB · Views: 56
  • BTNFelPeon.blp
    17.7 KB · Views: 78
  • DISBTNFelPeon.blp
    12.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Blue Peon Thingy.jpg
    Blue Peon Thingy.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 128
Level 10
Heh, im not intrested right now, the project is stopped. Btw, mabye later

Nice model, im gonna use it.
Just a request:
Could you make the pants like a dress thingy?
And uhm... whats the thingy he got on his left hand? lol

Level 10
Thanks dude :D
I will create a very small map with suck terrain, as im too bored for a big map, and i travel to italy in 5 hours.

EDIT: The shieldless dont work, as he got no body, and there lays some bones in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.