• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evolution Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Evolution Arena
by PiCk

Fight in an arena as a life force of evolution and anihilate you enemies.

What is Evolution Arena?

An arena with two teams (6v6) in where you fight to a certain amount of kills (5;10;15;20 or 40). It includes duels, hidden specials to unravel, two main bosses to defeat and much more.

Some features:
-Arena with two bases
-Dueling area
-Two main boss areas
-Secret area
-Special item drops from neutral creeps *NEW*
-Item and recipe shops in areas around the map selling the items not sold at base *NEW*
-You can "coward" out during duels by typing "-ff" if you think you can't handle the enemies *NEW*

-Many ranges of heroes, ranging from Human, Undead, Night Elf, Orc, Naga, Satyr, High Elf, Dranei and many more.
-Many custom and trigger enhanced abilities
-Some custom models

Why would I want to play this?

First and foremost, you would be playing for fun, just like any other map that you would play. Other reasons why you would play it:

-Gaining exp for your clan (My Gateway has an EXP and LVL system, I don't know about others)
-Bragging rights
-Showing others that you can anihilate them with just about any hero
-This can be a lot of fun playing full house (6v6) as you can have team battles with abilities flaring and you losing yourself
-It can teach you to work as a team and not to permanently "solo"
-People don;t fight about which lane that they want to take

How do I play this?

Easy. Just like any other arena, you fight, duel, kill creeps and heroes. It may take a while to get used to "stealing" other enemy's item drops, as this is allowed. You also may take some time to learn the recipes and be swift at picking up the gold coins and items. NOTE: I know how it feels to have your items stolen, especially in this case if you kill a creep and it drops a very good relic. If an enemy steals it, too late she cried.

Dueling:
-Full team duels
-Duels every 5 minutes
-"-ff" can take you out of the duel, but leave the enemy with one less obstacle
-Winners gain exp and gold and sometimes secret items (keep your Inventory one slot open!)

Creeps:
-Spawn in the middle
-Max of 60 creeps to spawn
-Creeps can get to level 10 (level increase every two spawns or 140 seconds.)

Heroes:
-ALL of the heroes need attribute enhancing items to improve ther lacking attributes
-All heroes are unique
-Fully customized
-Some custom models

Items:
-Random item spawns drop from creeps 25% of the time and there is +-2% chance for you to acquire a relic at creep level 10
-You can buy potions and certain extra items required for recipes

Bosses:
-Two bosses
-Evil and good bosses
-Drop rare items
-Respawn after 50 seconds
-Require a team to take down

Secret "topleft corner" place:
-I can't tell you this as it would not be a secret would it? Use visuals as your clues

Screenshots:

Triheaded Hrydralisk casting "Wyrm Strike". Which creates Wyrms in a chain in front of the caster towards random points. If it aquires a unit it will bring it to the Hydralisk and deal damage.

6k6e3qo.jpg

Triheaded Hydralisk casting Spitting Trio. This spell is like a triple Shockwave each with its own elemental projectile (I think they are fire, then poison and then ice, which you can't see in the picture as I couldn't fit them all). Where I have circled are the two first "Spitting Trios"

7ydm7tg.jpg

Heretic casting Flush. This is also a triple spell, but what happens is you cast a spell like Carrion swarm and where you target, a dummy spawns and does it in the same direction and then that target is where the third dummy spawns and casts a little bit further. The final distance of this spell is +-1200 + maybe 300 for the offsets.

8fla0dk.jpg

More ingame screenies coming soon (when my brother gets back from school in about 4 hours!)
Please ask if you want to know something.

PiCk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.