• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys i watch your forum a long time ago but i didnt had an account cause of some internet problems.Well thats not a introduction just a request for a map i make.i have make it's based on the dota template i think i found it on your site but i tried a week ago to go dl some naruto models and some other anime like dbz or inuyasha to put them on my map and the site is closed.i would like to ask if someone has any of them pm me to sent my msn so he could sent them on zip or something thx again and keep the good work :)

Level 2
thx man im so .... dont know yesterday i tried to go to wc3sear.ch but it kept on redirecting me on hiveworkshop now i found it again THX god i can get my models now :D thx again

btw do you know to what section are they i mean on undead miscalenious or dont know could you tell me plz ?? i will search too.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Wrong section too, and next time make the title relevant to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.