• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord_T's Ogre Drummer

A Drummer for the creep Ogres, Mercenaries, or even Orcish Horde.
It was made on request, in about 6 hours with Milkshape 3d and Magos' Model Editor, based off Wc3 Ogre creep.

It has an In-model camera just in case your map is tight on space, Or you can use the included portrait model.

Please Give credits if used in your map/campaign, Do not edit/redistribute without permission.

Enjoy!

9/4/08: Added Chest Ref point.
9/9/08: Added massive fluidity to walk anim... I hope
9/22/08: GIANT ANIMATION OVERHAUL

Keywords:
Ogre, Drummer, Drums, War Drum, Creep, Horde, Music, Enthusiasm, Pep Rally, Happy, Hardcore, Drumline
Contents

Lord_T's Ogre Drummer (Model)

Reviews
00:01, 9th Sep 2008 BlinkBoy: The Walk and stand animations need more work, especially walk. Sept 23th BlinkBoy: Looks a lot more natural now, approved.

M

00:01, 9th Sep 2008
BlinkBoy: The Walk and stand animations need more work, especially walk.

Sept 23th
BlinkBoy: Looks a lot more natural now, approved.

Level 14
I like the model Lord_T.

The only criticism I have is that you can see a line on the side of the ogre that goes all up and down the side.

Also, his arms and stomach and back area look too blocky, imo.

Other than that I think it's a really cool concept. Just fix a couple things and it'll be perfect.

Level 22
I like the model Lord_T.

The only criticism I have is that you can see a line on the side of the ogre that goes all up and down the side.

Also, his arms and stomach and back area look too blocky, imo.

Other than that I think it's a really cool concept. Just fix a couple things and it'll be perfect.

This is actually just a re-animated Normal ogre, I made no mesh edits.

create a different version with one head :D and walk channel does work, its like the kodo beast's drummer anim.

I may, I'll see about it.. and yeah, The stand channel is for a war drums ability, such as kodo beasts' one

Level 6
I guess my only criticism is the square drums. Trying to think if I ever seen any drums that are like perfect squares. I know I've seen cylinders and other polygons. But not sure about square drums. My only suggestion is maybe rounding the edges some more. Sure, I doubt you would really see it in game. It just racking my brain while I'm looking at it now :p

Otherwise, this model would be useful for majority altered warcraft maps, lotr maps, and those with ogre fetishes :p

Level 4
Excellent model love it only thing left i could say is make the decay animations slower there kinda fast. 5/5

Level 4
I guess my only criticism is the square drums. Trying to think if I ever seen any drums that are like perfect squares. I know I've seen cylinders and other polygons. But not sure about square drums. My only suggestion is maybe rounding the edges some more. Sure, I doubt you would really see it in game. It just racking my brain while I'm looking at it now :p

Ogres tend to be stupid. That explains it all.

Level 3
Its funny 6\5 i like it its kinda lol and funny id use it as an easter egg or something like that hydralisk in the Night Elf Campaign. O also, whats the arthas playing guitar model i can find it plzz help me with it.

Level 22
improve the walk please, then i'll use it :D

+concept

4/5

I'm sure that's as good as the walk is going to get, given my current animation skills.

Its funny 6\5 i like it its kinda lol and funny id use it as an easter egg or something like that hydralisk in the Night Elf Campaign. O also, whats the arthas playing guitar model i can find it plzz help me with it.

It's in the MPQ under doodads... Check Northrend doodads, but this is off the top of my head.

Level 13
Perfect for my project.

Edit: maybe add some armors into it like shoulderpads, a piece of wood armor in his chest and a one headed ogre for this kind.

Last edited: