• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loap City of Corruption v.2.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
LOAP CITY OF CORRUPTION v.2.6

THE BEST LOAP YOU'll EVER PLAY

By the way, i always have updated something when ive resubmited this map.
Contents

Loap City of Corruption v.2.6 (Map)

Level 6
new updates from version 2.3 are

- "city hall" next to the court room as a second base for City Council

- "Crime City State Prison" attached to the police station along with a second hero, the "Corrupt Warden".

- Created huge signs to make the game more realistic and in depth, also, small walkable units have been placed in areas to tell more about that area, like the druggy hq has one named "Old Warehouse" and the left side of the map there is one that says "West side".

- created 2 new drugs, "SPEED!", and PCP.

- created a "Hall of Fame", for some of my favorite players on B.net.

- created an actual job for the City Council to do, they are in charge of "Border Patrol". This in turn makes them a to be enemy of the Latin Kings.

- got rid of that stupid lightning that was in the park that was indestructable and killed everyone

- fixed a door opening problem for the crips.

- created small units scattered across the map by the name of "Hiveworkshop.com" to get more people to visit this kick ass site.

- created several new units including... "Border Patrol", "Prison Guard", and "Highway Patrol".

- Renamed the cars more contemporary names such as "Ford Mustang", "Volkswagon Jetta", and "Dodge Viper".

- fixed a bug that screwed with some of Neutral Passive building.

And thats it!

PLEASE HOST ON US EAST:AZEROTH!!!!
my warcraft3 name is Rival935

~thanks~