• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UTN Sniper Team

A Sniper Team in the army of the United Terran Nations. Armed with a High Velocity Sniper Rifle and armored in a thick kev-steel, they are both ready to take out their target, with little more than a whisper.

Every UTN Infantry's unique skin can be switched out with anothers to make a more or less divers fighting force.

Keywords:
UTN, Sniper, Team, Stealth, Star Front, Terran, Human
Contents

UTN Sniper Team (Model)

UTN Sniper Team (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 20th of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (4) Recommended Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 20th of February, 2008
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (4) Recommended

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 3
Love the idea, really is great.

But, it might seem a little weird for some melee attackers to attack them or "that" model.

Level 7
You might make it two model, without the iron armor as sniper in real life use light armor or no armor to move fast and hide.

Level 8
Does anyone else use a title? Why should I?

Not Bad a model,nice skinning. But the funny thing is, snipers work alone. I never see before snipers working together!
Snipers actually do work in teams of 2. One spots the target, and can tell its yards by using the binoculars, then tells the shooter where to hit, how far it is, wind speed, and all that stuff, so its a perfect shot. Ever seen Jarhead? btw, they should have games so realistic that the wind can affect a bullets target, even by a milimeter or a pixel... that would awesome. best tactical game ever... anyways, good model. 5/5:grin:

Level 7
Dam im dumb!!!!

Why do you have to spam and dissrespect cavman?

Not Bad a model,nice skinning. But the funny thing is, snipers work alone. I never see before snipers working together

Lol snipers go in pairs dude, they've been using that tactic since WWII im pretty sure.

Btw nice model cavman very useful in some mapmaking circumstances

Level 4
I love this UTN Model however there were some bugs. v1.36+ had attachment points and buff effects broken. This resulted in attachments or effect not showing up correctly. Additionally the Portrait model animation for talking was broken. Working screenshot with fixed model download below:

Capture.PNG

Attachments

• UTNSniperTeamOPT.mdx
    86 KB · Views: 1
  • UTNSniperTeamOPT_Portrait.mdx
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: