• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tiberium Crystals - Green/blue

The command & conquer tiberium crystals.
Can also be used as other types of crystals.
Includes both green and blue versions.
Only in-game textures used.

Give credit if you are using these models in your map.

Please do not distribute or modify these models without permission.

- Illidan(evil)x

Keywords:
tiberium crystal gem mineral
Contents

Tiberium Crystals - Green/blue (Model)

Tiberium Crystals - Green/blue (Model)

Level 32
These are highly valuable crystals indeed. As doodads they are excellent: they look great and have an absurdly small filesize. Illidan(Evil)X has included a camera so they also can be used as destructibles. The birth and death animations allow them to replace buildings or units as well. A blue crystal Moon Well...why not? 10/10

[9] This is a great model, and it's tiny file size is ideal.

Two things:
- Could I change the textures used so I can make a yellow one, a red one, etc? You said I needed to ask permission.
- The crystals do not dissapear after their death animation, so in-game, if these are on hills, you can see the little ends still poking out.

Level 3
PoopBrainEK, i got the same problem, i think that it doens't work as a destructible because it got no replaceable texture file, it's used to be like that when it comes to changing the tree models so i would say u should get an alternate way of gathering unless this model gets a separate texture file so it can be used as a destructible (works fine as a doodad what i know)

edit: i was kinda wrong :< (but i've had that kind of problem before)
anyway, PoopBrainEK change the trees: 'Art - Model file - Portrait' to the model file of the tiberium crystal and it should work

Level 3
PoopBrainEK, i got the same problem, i think that it doens't work as a destructible because it got no replaceable texture file, it's used to be like that when it comes to changing the tree models so i would say u should get an alternate way of gathering unless this model gets a separate texture file so it can be used as a destructible (works fine as a doodad what i know)

edit: i was kinda wrong :< (but i've had that kind of problem before)
anyway, PoopBrainEK change the trees: 'Art - Model file - Portrait' to the model file of the tiberium crystal and it should work

nup, still wouldnt work, how to make it as tree?

Level 2
This model isn't working for me. I'm getting the "Could not load file: TiberiumCrystals(Blue).mdx" error. Trying to figure out what I did wrong, especially since it says that I don't need to change the pathing at all. I'm using it as a doodad, as an alternate version of a tree that workers can harvest lumber from.

Edit: Nevermind, it works now. I actually only had the Model - Portrait pathed correctly, and the actually Model was not.