• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Baba

Reactions: deepstrasz
It is Baba from DBZ, made for a map I am currently involved in. Uploaded if needed. The stand animation misses something, it was supposed to look floating, but it made it blink insted so removed it, therfor stand is just some sparks of magic or similar moving around baba. The death animation acts rather strange, but havent been able to fix it, it does though in the end what it is supposed to.
Thanks to Z-MAn for adding a real face and hands.
So If used Credit Me and Z-Man.

Edit from General Frank:
- Added Camera
- No longer uses custom texture (Due to update is uses now)
- Made it disappear after death

Keywords:
Dragon Ball Baba
Contents

Baba (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] This model should be applied only to doodads.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 14th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] This model should be applied only to doodads.

Level 4
JAJAJAJAAAJAAJAJAJAJAJA, what a funny model! if i would create a dragon ball map, this model would be very usefull.... ^_^, and next time, try with something harder as...... let me see: yeah, MEGAMAN X in ultimate armor... i need a model like that for my new map.... ( and the only one i'll post in THW cause it's the first one on being done for online playing purposes like DotA)

Level 3
well to tyrael=if you are complaining about the work of the model on my half of the edits,tell me what i should add.
happy tauren=wow,remember wc3 is a birds eye view game unless you like to add in first person systems or scroll down,also baba is not a super important character,so were not gonna give her a a really good texture.plus this model has been already approved but yes there is always room for improvement but its not needed in this case...

Shaping is corrible (is there any?) Only shaping I see is on hands, other than that, BabaSkinFace could have been replaced with ingame texture, as well as Babahands.

There are too many faces used in non efficent way. If you ask me, model like this would never need more than 500 faces. W00ps this one has over 1000.

Well, upload the improved version xD

Level 2
Hello all, since this site is the new Wc3sear.ch it seems to lack dragonballz and gt skinds / models, can anyone reupload them or add some more?

Level 2
all of DBZ models that are uploaded here are just useless...

i've seen a lot of models in all different maps and neither used these DBZ models that are uploaded here!...

please upload something good, or just dont bother yourself uploading...