• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

McVexorianDiablo

Reactions: gtsimos and youkaiz
Keywords:
diablo devil demon
Contents

McVexorianDiablo (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 23rd of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (10) Outstanding! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 23rd of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (10) Outstanding!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 4
Baal and Mephisto might be harder for him because you do know that this is a blizzard model from the blizzard map Azeroth Grande Prix its just he removed the cart and fixed it up. But this is still excellent and I will be sure to use for any Diablo maps I make.

Level 1
very VERY nice work. you've definiately improved it very well very fast. some people take weeks to make one thing different and here you've done it in days. excellent job. 5/5

Level 2
Ahh, well, erm, and blah 5/5! Like I said, "Bluefish, if you don't like these model then go fishing." :) :D

His tail is kinda messed up.. Erm, I can't say anything because I never made a model. Keep more coming, please! :lol: :lol: :shock:

Level 2
Well like SS3Goku said it would be harder to make Meph and Baal.If you need a Meph just use Lich =P.

Nice model tho why is the soulstone stuck in his forehead.

dgg

dgg

Level 1
The soulstone is stuck in hes forehead because it has allways been there.
It don't run away like... And bluefish why damn do you give it a 2/5?
If i would be like you i would go eat a worm or something...
Why not eat banned wormskull?

hey King of Tinnesa. ppl is allowed 2 say what they mean

Level 1
Everyone has their own preference... but i think that great effort has been put into this model and it looks terrific... well in any case, its a great 5/5... i wonder if anyone would create a model or a reaper carring a scythe... Its kinda hard to find a nice model of a reaper with nice scythe animations... maybe a spectre would be nice too...

Level 2
Well like SS3Goku said it would be harder to make Meph and Baal.If you need a Meph just use Lich =P.

Nice model tho why is the soulstone stuck in his forehead

Apprently, somebody never played diablo2;hell, even diablo 1 which is a shame but, I guess some ppl are always slow.

Level 4
a grim reaper ? mmmmhh, you might see one over a few days...

regarding the model: its acceptable but not that great, too many gaps, irritating glitched animations, weird loosened astray vertices and poly's, unoptimised skin usage, obsolute walk fast anim...

sorry, Im with bluefish. Even from ingame view you can notice the errors

I might churn the diablo thingy out myself from the cart, but using the original mesh from it (most consistent model).

Level 1
I only have 1 single little beef with this model... the lack of his gigantic talons... he had the biggest bloody claws I ever saw... but this model just has fists. The bigger arm of the faceless ones might be a good thing to put in instead, if that would be possible, I mean it would add to the authenticity, oh and for the skin, the big yellow scale things on his chest and belly were a lot bigger, I think I have a skin laying around which would suit... regardless 5/5

Level 4
hi...I'm back after a long time..haha.By the way, the first model that impressed me a lot is this! You rock man! :twisted: 5/5!

Level 7
Incredibly huge file size. 2/5 until it's reduced to 80kb or less. Just because it's cool to have put up on this website to look at doesn't mean it's useful at all to any skilled map maker.

Could someone please tell me why is it that when I downloaded this and imported it correctly, the model is only a shodow? :cry:

The thing is if you imported it correctly it would work correctly. Obviously you didn't import it correctly.

Level 6
Bloody hell. This deserves a director's cut. It has transcended the meaning of 'godlike' in the diablo category of models. I'll rate in the millions but since it is impossible, a 5 will do.

Last edited:
Level 2
Heh, your a pretty good model maker, good luck for your next models, and hope its as good as this one, in which i have no doubt it wont.
5/5

Level 1
id love to use this model, i love diablo 2 and this model just looks great, but it wont work... i imported it, put the skin on a Tauren Chieftain, and saved and exited, and loaded the course again but the skin still wont show. any help would be appreciated

*i got it now* ;)

Last edited: