• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Icon Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I have tired from inactivity. This makes me to play games again. But playing games doesn't help to someone. Also requests are continues almost always and creating them is good experiance. You get your icon, I learn something new. NOTE: check my status before posting request.

Details:
-I can create icons from scratch, edit screenshots of models and make them "drawed like". I am taking up to five (5) icons.
-Icons will be uploaded in icon section OR sended via pastebin if requester don't want to share with icon (notice it).
-From requester I need good description. Also "Example Picture" is good.
-Some icons may not be posible to create, because of my posibilitys. Of course I will try to create it, but meaby I can fail.

NOTE: I dont sugest to download icon before aprooving.

Icons to create: 5/5
Finished icons: 11

Have a good day.

Check this. -.-

Level 9
Medion555 explain yourself.

If you have time I would like to have a few icons

an icon of a compass of a ruther of a hull and an sail and an icon of a hull that is like the icon for the hull you will maybe make but thinner more aerodynamic like.

A wooden ruther attached to the back of a wooden ship but the ruther should fill most of the icon space but it should be clear that it is a ruther.

the hull basicly a ship but then the ruther as main point

a white sail with a few discolorations or something to make it look more realistic it should be attached to the ship with the mast but only a small part of the mast and the ship should be visible

all icons should have black backgrounds

Ok, so one request canceled. Next time CHECK THE ICON SECTION.
If you have time I would like to have a few icons

an icon of a compass of a ruther of a hull and an sail and an icon of a hull that is like the icon for the hull you will maybe make but thinner more aerodynamic like.

A wooden ruther attached to the back of a wooden ship but the ruther should fill most of the icon space but it should be clear that it is a ruther.

the hull basicly a ship but then the ruther as main point

a white sail with a few discolorations or something to make it look more realistic it should be attached to the ship with the mast but only a small part of the mast and the ship should be visible

all icons should have black backgrounds

I still dont understand a thing. I think: you look for icon of compas, surface of ship. Rest just confuzing me (you cnp first text >.< and I dont understand it).

Level 2
i cant atach picures so il just give you the link...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/goblins-tale-134920/

there is a big pic/(qind of logo) which i want you to do its to make 6 icons the same art style...

1 for move NVM
2 for stop NVM
3 for hold position NVM
4 for atack NVM
5 for patrol NVM
and
6 for new hero ability NVM

will you do it plz?

YAY I FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE BLP PIC :D :D :D :D :D SO DONT MIND HOPE YOU DIDENT EVEN START!!!!!

NVM

Last edited:
Level 2
can you make me a silence icon, just make the unit a spell breaker and make his position look like he's casting a spell to silence the enemies

Level 9
imageb05.jpg

rudder :p and metralex tryd this one for me but i need it in human 18 century style for Mr . Bob's ships
Ratt.png

ship hull just the ship's hull like this but it should look like mr bobs his ships hull
790-Baleniera-Olandese.jpg

a white sail attached to the mast it should be noticeable that its attached to the ship

all icons should have black backgrounds and should fit with the wc3 style and with Mr . Bob's boats.

i cant atach picures so il just give you the link...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/goblins-tale-134920/

there is a big pic/(qind of logo) which i want you to do its to make 6 icons the same art style...

1 for move
2 for stop
3 for hold position
4 for atack
5 for patrol
and
6 for new hero ability

will you do it plz?

I cant do that. If you want same style, ask Mr.Goblin. I dont dare to create thing like he do.

@medion555
ShiHull and Rudder incoming

Attachments

• DISBTNWoodenHull.png
    DISBTNWoodenHull.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 191
  • BTNWoodenHull.blp
    5.9 KB · Views: 65
  • DISBTNWoodenHull.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 67
  • BTNWoodenHull.png
    BTNWoodenHull.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 154
  • BTNRudder.png
    BTNRudder.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 146
  • DISBTNRudder.png
    DISBTNRudder.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 157
  • BTNRudder.blp
    6.4 KB · Views: 66
  • DISBTNRudder.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I need a "Carpet bombing" icon, but preferably only the bombs.

Carpet_bombing.GIF

Can you make it 76x76 and not have any borders, and instead of having black have alpha? Save it as a .tga and i'll do the rest =D

This is a starcraft II Icon, if you don't mind, if you don't understand look here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2d-art-tutorials-656/how-make-starcraft-ii-icons-161980/

I need it for a spell. Thanks alot.

Missile shape:
SC2_Battlecruiser_missile_pods_icon.jpg
But colored.

Maybe something like this? but more carpet bomby and colored?
SCII_Shockwave_Missile_Battery.png

Thanks.

Ow... I wasnt checking this place about weeks ago :/

@ jsheph03
Well, meaby this is my simple imagination, I just cant think hard ^^
@ medion555
I need to reMake it, because the design is stupid, since metal skeleton of ship is outside and this makes ship hard to move.
@ ikillforyou
this will be simple, need just to fing a good view on the scene... an I think I got one...
Also, the icon must to be warcraftish or starcraftish? (lol) You know... I am not so familiar with StarIIcraft...

Level 8
Mr NF War,
I have another request for your almighty icon creation skills, and this should prove to be dramatically easy :p
I need you to create an Ingot Mold.
Something like the file attached, almost exactly. Its surprising there's no such icons in Hive already :p
Its supposed to look like stone. And if you could also create one that looks more like Iron or Steel, that would be l33t.. since some metals have higher melting points and need tougher materials to... smelt them :p

Attachments

• Ingot Mold.jpeg
    Ingot Mold.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 82
Level 2
Hi. I need an icon. It won't be hard 4 you to make. Simply take this icon
skill-3_2.jpg
, zoom out the snake and multiply it. You can also use this
2rrwj68.png
icon but i need it in orange color. I need the icon with 3-4 snakes on it.
Note: it's for a spell that summons many snake WARDS (orange wards). If you have played Dota- Rhasta's ultimate.
Can you do that 4 me? Thanks in advance.

Level 11
guys im not sure if nfwar look on this site anymore as his last post was 2 months ago but if u want elmo i made ur icon that u needed:
snakes.jpg

(boarders are added in icons)

Attachments

• BTNtriplesnake.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DISBTNtriplesnake.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 50
Level 2
snakes.jpg
Hm... is there any way to keep the flashes from this
2rrwj68.png
icon so there is no black background? If you can't do it i'm perfectly fine with it.
Anyway 10x for the icon even without the flashes it's great.
and BTW nfwar wrote on the OP that he's busy with other requests at the moment and he might not finished them but 2 months...

Level 11
are you free?cuz i wana request 3 icons :D
1.Search for GoW[God of War] and plz make me the Ares,Hades and Hydra icons plz ^^ =D

here ya go all the 3 icons , all were a bit changed ( made more realstic and less blurry) and added a neck to hydra + removed not needed elements and changed angle of head ^^ (all the icons were copied from existing pictures from game)
still here ya go
View attachment BTNAres.blp
View attachment BTNhades.blp
View attachment BTNhydra.blp

Attachments

• DISBTNAres.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 77
  • DISBTNhades.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 69
  • DISBTNhydra.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 78
Level 10
I don't know if this thread is still active, however I really need some help with creating a simple item for an RPG and judging from your previous work, I'd really like you to do it for me. ;-)

The item icon that I need would take shape as a horseshoe. I assume that you already know how they look like, but here's a reference picture anyway:

Please tell me if there's anything else you'd like to know, or if you're not taking this request. If you're taking this request, I really don't mind how you design it; flashy background/no background/silvery and shining/old and rusty/turned as an "U"/turned the other way/one single item/a whole bunch of them - you decide what looks best. As long as it's clear what the icon represents, I leave the design entirely up to you.

PS. I'd appreciate some kind of response, whatever it might be, just so that I can either wait for you to make an icon or continue my search for the perfect blacksmith. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.