• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Models and Textures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, I've embarked on a big project yet again, but I need models in order to progress.

I'd prefer you use ingame textures for models.

I'd need:

A modern peon (It must have one of those yellow worker hats we see today)

An orcish knight (You can make more variations xP; make sure he rides a horse)

A viking-like orc riding a mammoth (You can use Tauer's orcish model textures, since I use them in map)

Orcish strelets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelets) - make sure all the cloth parts are teamcoloured :D

Orcish man at arms, an orcish knight (dismounted), orcish archer, etc.

I'd like an orcish boyar (Like the ones in Medieval 2 Total war, but warcraftish and orcish :D)

And I'd need Dalaran models: barracks, universities, temples, altars, houses, etc. (Before starting this one send me a sample)

Make sure the filesize is the lowest possible and make sure you use ingame textures! :D

Okay, that's all for now. PM your results when done, and also please post on the thread so I know from who I have to expect a PM

Level 35
I know Em! has a model of an Orcish Knight. And an Orcish Archer. And an Orcish Knight (dismounted).

I know for a fact he's given me full right of use of the Orcish Archer model, so you'll be able to get that off him no problem. As for the Orcish Knight, I'm not 100% sure, but I think he'd be willing to give you that as well. As for the dismounted one, I don't know if he intends to use this one or not, so you can ask him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.