• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Wars Models!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok I want to make a Halo Wars Game but there are almost no halo wars models. If anybody can make them, that would be great. I'm looking for human and covenant buildings as well as some units, but I need the buildings more. Also If you read this please leave at least some kind of message so the thread gets bumped up. Thanks :grin: I think alot of people want halo wars models. Oh and if you dont know what the buildings look like heres a link:
http://www.halowars.com/GameInfo/UNSC.aspx

Also + reputation for anybody who makes some of the models.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well I know ther are weapons but I need marines, warthogs, buildings, hornets, etc.. I dont need the guns. Just the units that are already wielding guns.
OH and there have been like 4o views and 1 response. PLZ post SOMEHTING to bump the thread!!!

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
No, you sir, are an idiot who didn't search.
Oh know you friggin didnt you dont call me an idiot cause i'l friggin flame on your ass. I did not realize there were more weapons i searched them but only 5 or 6 came up.

Originally Posted by zeldarules28
Ok Well I think xRiotZx was talking about models of people, not the guns. If you know wher any halo wars buidlings or unit models are plz tell. Yeah i want some models of covenant not weapon what th hell use do i have for weapons without halo models. And im sorry idk were any are someone should start making some.

Please neg rep me if you can i want to get a very high negative rep

Last edited:
Level 19
Hmm... Maybe somebody could make a Pack entirely filled with Halo Marines, Spartans, Covenants, Vehicles, Turrets, Weapons, Grenades, Flood, Buildings, Terrain and maybe even Planets...

Level 8
to whom posted this thread.

This is the hive lol, i can put my life, car, girl, money, and fake gold chain on this, YOU WILL NOT GET A COVANENT MODEL, OR ANY OTHER MADE FOR YOU. people on the hive dont work that way. Your best bet to you is search map gnome.org or not one of them and look for some of the halo maps. some had a real spartan model, and 1 game even had a covanent. i already made several attempts to have some1 create a covanent elite model out of courtesty, because alot of people would benefit from it, but all i got was links to demon hunter models recolord. Try posting your idea for the map in map developement and make people see your serious abotut he halo map n then.... just mabey.....if there are still good people left earth.... some one will make a model for you.
sorry but i said it to supa- and ill say it to you"I CAN AND I WILL"
BAM!!!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/covenant-elite-51794/#post482986

your poor now. muhahahaha

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok I got the elite but I'm a noob at this- obviously he has no weapon so is there an easy way to give him a weapon? I found the needler model alreadyt I just need to figure out how to attatch the gun to the elite.

Level 22
Ok I got the elite but I'm a noob at this- obviously he has no weapon so is there an easy way to give him a weapon? I found the needler model alreadyt I just need to figure out how to attatch the gun to the elite.

Make a spell ok then go into the spell were u edit it then find a thing under art called target attachment then open it and attach your needler just click in the model then exit that and go to attachment point and type in a new thread hand exit out type a new one called left. and it will be in his left hand. if you want it in his right hand make the threads hand, (next thread), right. there are many more attachments but i dont know all of them.:pal:

Level 11
Is this the Elite you where talking about?

Attachments

• Covenant.jpg
    Covenant.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 723
Level 4
Gun

Make a spell ok then go into the spell were u edit it then find a thing under art called target attachment then open it and attach your needler just click in the model then exit that and go to attachment point and type in a new thread hand exit out type a new one called left. and it will be in his left hand. if you want it in his right hand make the threads hand, (next thread), right. there are many more attachments but i dont know all of them.:pal:

Ok I made a new spel based off of summoning ritual. Then I canged the name to GUN and edited Art-Target to the needler model (thats the gun I want him to hold). Then I changed Target Attatchment Point 1 to "hand, right" and then I gave the elite unit the GUN ability and it doesnt work but he has the ability and I used it and it does noting? I dont want the elite to have to click and ability or pick up the gun- I jsut want them to all have needlers. Sorry Im a noob at this plz help.

Level 11
Ok let's do a recap

Added Art - Attachements Point: hand, left or right
Added the Model File in Art - Model File
Set the Attachement Targets to 1
Gave him the ability.

If you did all this it could be the model itself the problem and not the way you've done it.

Level 4
I set the number of attatchment points to 1 just now and restarted the editor I think I did all that but the model works fine. Do I need to base my spell off of the capture the flag spell?

Level 4
Well I tried it agan and...IT WORKED! I dont whow quite what I did but hey it worked so oh well. =] Thanks. +reps for all who helped. Still, I still need units.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.