• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anything like this skins, or maybe models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ahmm... I'm kinda searching for floating rocks like in Avatar
Below are screenshots.
floating-mountains_400.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128769d2f2a970c-600wi.jpg

Thanks in advance :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Yep... I know that there are floating rocks on WC3.
But I don't know how to re-skin those.

He wants grass on them, not just rocks. And I already made what he asked for, and it works fine. And, the rocks need to float, with more area on top than on bottom, not just normal rocks floating for no apparent reason. They are more like islands, kinda like how mine are flat on top and spiked on bottom. Floating the normal rocks, they would be flat on bottom and spiky/round on top...
Besides, as I stated previously, he already has what he needed, no sense having multiple people tell him things he doesn't need. Better to let this thread go into the dust so that people can see the newer, unanswered requests.

... I know how to make a rock float, but a round-topped, flat-bottomed rock floating in air looks nothing at all like what he wanted. Which is why I made what I made, flat-topped, spike-bottomed, grass on top, and already floating.
And stop the nonstop posting of stupid, unneeded solutions to what he wants when I've already provided him with a good-looking one, which he's already accepted days ago and is using it as we speak... You people are just too hungry for rep, posting useless things nobody needs when they have already gotten what they want.

hungry for rep

Look at mine, look at chilla's (this is not intended to be bragging). Do you think we give a shit if we get 1 or 2 more? Also, hypocritical much?

With Ctrl + Pg Up, he can adjust the height of the rocks you provided, no? Also, OP, you can use Alpha Tiles, which is basically an invisible tile that can be used as an elevator. This can help if you want to create a ground for those rocks.

EDIT: I didn't read chilla_killa's post 'til now, and I didn't realise he mentioned Pg Up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.