• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alucard -Anime Hellsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey im lumina and ive been working on a project that requires vampires and this one is the most important.

The project im working on is The Ring of Fire. Its about how the vampires have decided to rebel against there master Dracula and i am 25% complete. I was really hoping to get this model so that i can give custom skills.

Name: Alucard

Type: im not to sure what basic model to use

The detail ill post a pic
alucard2.jpg

I want him to wield Dual Silver Pistols.
If this picture isnt enough ill try my best to describe better. Thanks for your time

Level 10
Wow thanks for the necessary flame, I didn't mean to insult anyone with my 'yo'. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be posing as, maybe just someone cooler I guess, but you can be sure I won't do it again because on a forum like this I value people's perception of me above all else... although I used to just think that I was here to help and receive help with warcraft related issues.

Sorry again, I understand where I went wrong and I'll be sure to think before I type next time

Level 6
Wow thanks for the necessary flame, I didn't mean to insult anyone with my 'yo'. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be posing as, maybe just someone cooler I guess, but you can be sure I won't do it again because on a forum like this I value people's perception of me above all else... although I used to just think that I was here to help and receive help with warcraft related issues.

Sorry again, I understand where I went wrong and I'll be sure to think before I type next time

That "yo" made you look like a total poser.

I don't think he wanted to insult you by saying that ;]

Level 21
Stop it Okunevic, i just helped a new guy, you should understand it, and your behavior is childish, you should get your things right, you are pathetic with your behavior, I were not the one who begged for help.... be sure I wont help you anymore...

And the model for alucard is ready so far, just need UV, Skin, and Animation stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.