• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching a mapmaker to cooperate with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello I'm Prorox and I am looking for people who can help me.

That's my idea:

I want to do a hero-fight/rpg map,

-> 2 Teams with 5 players at each team (+2 computer: for creeps)

Heroes: Heroes will have very individual skills different from normal warcraft 3 spells (see below: ice spread).

Map: The map is like an RPG map you walk around kill units for items and experience and go into dungeons(2 lv6/2 lv10/ 4 lv14 dungeons with different themes).
It's a very dark map (dark, snow forest+ sump) where you can lose your teammates in, wich makes it more dangerous and maybe scarry ^^.

Below: This is the kind of terrain im looking for... but im just bad at making terrain... just not creative enough /no talent :(

attachment.php

Aim: The aim is it to kill every hero of the enemy team. A Players Hero are can be revived by other players heroes.

I need help at:
-terrain (very necessary)
( -items
-creeps
-ideas)

Below: Ice Spread spell of the hero lichking: it cages enemy unit in Ice-cages they have to destroy before getting out.

attachment.php

If anyone is interested, comment! :D

Attachments

• TERRAIN.png
    TERRAIN.png
    471.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Lichking.png
    Lichking.png
    598.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.