• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton King

A Skeleton hero, intended to lead the dark armies of the undead.
Mesh/UVW is by HappyTauren, Animations and finalizations by Donut3.5.
YOU MUST CREDIT US BOTH IF YOU USE THIS.
Thanks to HT for making the mesh for me, took a load off my work.
Only ingame textures, enjoy.
Use Skeletal Mage icon with this.
EDIT: All alternative colors (red and purple) can be downloaded from here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f530/skeleton-king-95759/#post790119
--donut3.5--

Keywords:
skeleton, king, donut, green, purple, undead, lord,
Contents

Skeleton King (Model)

Reviews
10:53, 3rd Sep 2008 Pyritie: HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME. No seriously, the spell anims especially are completely epic. However, its walk anim looks kinda awkward. But that doesn't stop this from getting a 5!

M

10:53, 3rd Sep 2008
Pyritie: HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME. No seriously, the spell anims especially are completely epic. However, its walk anim looks kinda awkward. But that doesn't stop this from getting a 5!

Level 8
why not post the purple and red versions on the models section too. it would be useful, and great. we'd like to see pics of them.

Level 9
If you made red and purple, why won't you make blue as well? (yaknow, frost/arcane blue glowy thingy)

In any way, this model is so epic he can win competitions without even participating.

Level 4
But was it only in red purple and green or can you make team color too?
then it would be a great thouch on the skeletons

Level 4
like any thing you guys make isn't awsome. Why don't you just work for blizzard and roll in some bank?

This make me want to make a single player map. To bad all I can do is the map XD

Level 9
Does noone relise then me what this could be used for? Doomhammer Undead!

Doomhammer was slain by a cowardly backstabber. Although Thrall claimed his weapons and armor, Doomhammer made a second version of his armor and wields the very blade that killed him!

ANNYYYYWAAYYYYYYYSSSSS,

BADAAS MODEL GUYS! 5/5
:thumbs_up:

Level 2
Hey since black isnt always the best color for models, you should keep the green glow and make it purple, dont over do it though thats my opinion like everyone else. I love your model though =] 5/5