• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elf Villager

Didn't made a model in awhile.
Hope i'm not too rusty. :)

Update 1:
-Added portrait
Update 2:
-Fixed clipping in stand 3 animation

Give credits if used and don't edit without my permission!

Keywords:
Night Elf, Villager, Citizen, Boobs, Woman, Girl, Sin'dorei300
Contents

Night Elf Villager (Model)

Night Elf Villager (Model)

Reviews
12:39, 31st May 2015 MiniMage: There's clipping in the stand 3 animation and the decay flesh animation doesn't seem to work. Work on these things. Other than that though, this is extremely useful. 07:27, 6th Jun 2015 MiniMage: Changes has been...

M

12:39, 31st May 2015
MiniMage: There's clipping in the stand 3 animation and the decay flesh animation doesn't seem to work. Work on these things. Other than that though, this is extremely useful.
07:27, 6th Jun 2015
MiniMage: Changes has been made, approved.

even prettier then mine! and smaller! well done!

Edit: still, some extra animations could be nice, but it fits the task of ''villager'' as supposed to ''spell caster'' but that's not really required and im just being picky.

man mines old I should really update it.

don't suppose it'd offend you to update mine with you're choice of textures and style of UV wrapping?

BUT ONLY BECAUSE you'res is so pretty. and because im so Painfully jelly.

this is superb I admire it a lot well done.

even prettier then mine! and smaller! well done!

Edit: still, some extra animations could be nice, but it fits the task of ''villager'' as supposed to ''spell caster'' but that's not really required and im just being picky.

man mines old I should really update it.

don't suppose it'd offend you to update mine with you're choice of textures and style of UV wrapping?

BUT ONLY BECAUSE you'res is so pretty. and because im so Painfully jelly.

this is superb I admire it a lot well done.

That would be silly. We already have a model like this, why would we want two copies? Yours should stay different, so that people who want something different from this one have an alternative.

That would be silly. We already have a model like this, why would we want two copies? Yours should stay different, so that people who want something different from this one have an alternative.

I meant as another variation of mine, mine has extra goodies on it that would be nice with this models color scheme! NOT SILLY!

but i suppose your right. still though, I had almost completely forgotten about mine. mine is pretty darn old and could use some touch ups.