• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HighResBarrensTree

a high res barrens tree, uses all in-game textures

changelog
v1 - uploaded
v1.1 - changed what karland said (first comment)
v1.2 - fixed crashing

Keywords:
high, res, barrens, tree, in, game, textures, campaign, screen, desert, durotar, orcish, lands, rexxar, thrall, grom, drek'thar, changed, fixed
Contents

HighResBarrensTree (Model)

Reviews
17:57, 14th Mar 2010 anarchianbedlam: Even though you did not make this, it will be extremely useful for terraining.

M

17:57, 14th Mar 2010
anarchianbedlam: Even though you did not make this, it will be extremely useful for terraining.

Level 31
i think its not important, but why isnt the model at the center (in model editor, not magos'). that means if i were to use it as an attachment (LOL) then it would be totally misplaced.

anyhow a wellmade model ^^

it should be in the center, let me check

Doesn't the UTM have a model that is exactly the same as this?

Wtf taka? It doesn't even look high res.

this is taken from the campaign screen, also, compare this to wc 3's barrens tree.

i'm pretty sure this is high res

edit@karland: fixed

Last edited:
Level 14
Since i have no need to download this, how large is the filesize?

It really doesn't look very high-res btw, and this has been used so many times before.
I feel sorry for you if you hand made this and then had it slammed in your face that its already been done.

Level 31
what do you consider "high res" then?

also, why would you feel sorry for me if i made this? do you really think its hard at all to make a tree? if so, i feel sorry for YOU.

also, it's 14kb, you know it does say the filesize kind of NEXT to the download button...

also, not everyone knows it's already been done. You act like EVERYONE here knows the UTM, or has the patience to find the model in it.