• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

efreet

Keywords:
efreet elemental fire
Contents

efreet (Model)

Level 4
hey Rightfield, I know this is off topic but are you still making that Resident Evil game?

to be on topic I love all 3 of these models, but I didn't see an air one posted up. Where is it?

Level 6
Metabee: The spelling depends from which arabian region you are meaning. Ifrit is the ugliest word, and efreet the coolest so its the mostly used.

I love efreets, and this is just what I had in mind! Great job! :D

Level 3
Did Blizzard beat you in claiming the name of Fire Lord?

Yours looks a whole lot meaner (thus better) than Blizzard's Fire Lord which resembles the Flame in the old Konami game, Azure Dreams.

Level 17
Not really, I intended on making and efreet and I did using my Air elemental model as base. But after making it I thought: Hey, I can use this model for the largest fire elemental in TToR, so i made the earth and water one as well, while keeping this one with the name efreet.

Level 1
I'm having problems getting this in my game, I did everything right and i made sure all the paths are correct but it still seems that the model will not load on my map, help! 5/5.

Level 3
Doesnt remind me of efreet too much. Efreet has red demon body and looks like a fire djinni. This looks like a fire djinni, but his faces is nothing like efreet, and his body isnt like efreet. Efreet should be more red and demonic. 3.8/5