• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Cavalry - Blade Rider

Bloodelf Cavalry unit. Made fom the Death Knight/Undead Arthas model.
Sword, Shoulders, Ears and some other minor parts are made in MS3D.
Use Death knight animation preferences no function the model proper.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Bloodelf, Elf, Blood, Arcane, Sword, Horse, Blade, Metal, Bob Marley, Hoof,
Contents

Bloodelf Cavalry - Blade Rider (Model)

Bloodelf Cavalry - Blade Rider (Model)

Reviews
17:15, 2nd Jul 2009 Pyritie: Awesome model but it could do with some tweaks here and there. The unwrap chould be improved on the horse's neck (get rid of that blue bit and maybe add some more colors or something), the horse's mane, and the guy's...

M

17:15, 2nd Jul 2009
Pyritie: Awesome model but it could do with some tweaks here and there. The unwrap chould be improved on the horse's neck (get rid of that blue bit and maybe add some more colors or something), the horse's mane, and the guy's hair.

You should also add some polies under his foot and on most of the horse's underside. It may not be visible from the normal WC3 camera but it's pretty obvious if people use this in a cinematic, for example.

The whole thing needs its normals recalculated. This is most obvious on the guy's upper arms and on the horse's ears.

Also during the walk anim the horse's cloth thingy goes through the guy's and the horse's legs. In the stand-2 anim, the guy's hair lifts up and you can see inside his head. This should also be fixed. In the stand ready anim the guy's left arm goes through his cape.

That's pretty much it for now! :D

2nd Jul 2009
Pyritie: Approved! :D

Level 9
Woah, nice model! Downloaded it, and looked it at; well connected together and adds a collection to your Blood Elf race. Good job!

Rating: 4.85 / 5
Don't see anything wrong with this, so good job!

Level 2
Wow! Awsome Model! Would be even more awsome ( if i can say so ) if it would have a spealbraker type shield in the other hand - would make it a heavyer version of you other blood elf cavalery unit.

Level 12
holy crap, screw the older crusader model >.> Finally I can excape the evil portrait.. And go to this uber one!!! 5/5

also... High elves/blood elves aren't known for big muscles >.>, though it makes it more BA

Level 6
Nice model as all your other Blood Elves :) Blood Elves are my favorite race in warcraft so keep it up :p

Level 12
the crusade portrait always striked me to look weird and scare me.. Now I can escape its wratH! With this even better model

also... WHy is the guy black on the icon?

Level 3
Great model! Sucks there isn't an icon. Then I will have to make one myself for my map and that will reduce the greatness of this map. +rep

--

Oi, seems like I'm giving too much rep to you. I just use lots of your models lol

Level 2
pls guide me

hi, there pls do guide me on how to make any unit mount onto horses and flying units, like Hippogryphs rider. i mean editing unit.