• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll War v1.1b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is more like an minigame than my other maps. But i believe that many people will find this map fun.

Game-play:
There are four different modes: Hero Kill Mode, Boss Kill Mode, Creep Kill Mode and Time Limit Mode, with several other mode chooses. In the beginning of the game a unit will tell you what you need to do to win. Then run around and kill creeps and other trolls to gain money and experiance. You can check the players stats in the multiboard. After 3 min it will spawn a crystal at a random point i the map, you'll need the crystal to start the research of the upgrade item upgrade that makes the item in slot one of your inventory six times better. Good Luck & Have Fun

Weather commands are:
-rain
-wind
-fog
-light
-shield
-snow
-blizzard
-moonlight

Bug Report:
If you find any bug or something you want me to change please send an email to me at [email protected] or post a reply down below.

Credits to CloudWolf for his awesome firelord skin and credits to Dan van Ohllus for his awesome Gem model.

185239-albums4466-picture43501.png

185239-albums4466-picture43503.png

185239-albums4466-picture43502.png

185239-albums4466-picture43500.png

Changes in v1.1b
- The hut no longer has inventory.
- You now gain 125% XP from creeps.
- Added two weather effects.

Changes in v1.1
- You can now by potions of healing/mana and crystals.
- MrStonefist now have Flame Strike.
- When you kill MrStonefist you get a scroll that allows you to cast Flame Strike.
- Added AI for MrStonefist.
- Maximum level is now 12.
- You can now upgrade the item in slot 1 of your inventory.
- Changed the environment a little.
- Replaced lumber with crystals.
- Canged the model file of crystals.

Changes in v1.0e
- Set the sight range of trolls during day to 1200.
- Added two weather effects.

Changes in v1.0d
- Added two seconds wait before win when win condition is complete.
- Changed the weather regions.

Changes in v1.0c
- Added a destroyed bridge and water in the south so you can't walk to the "end" of the map.
- Changed Mrstonefists projectile.

Changes in v1.0b
- Fixed the bugs of Time limit Mode and Creep Kill Mode.
- Added/changed text ingame.
- You no longer gets -1 point when you die.
- Added weather effects.

Keywords:
Troll, War, Forest, MrStonefist, Fire, Water, Flower, Weather
Contents

Troll War v1.1b (Map)

Reviews
18:28, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected No memory leaks are removed: Leaks tutorial Contact Me
Level 4
Repeating the same demand so many times is damn downspiring, find some more useful comments please? Maybe even play his game?

Level 13
not bad... but maybe maybe, say us what's diffrent between this map and other troll maps? why to play this map? add bigger description! more info about map. it's systems and game-play. Use more imports i guess for better eye-candy. this map can be included as melee map... you use no custom spells (triggered). This can be hardly approved...