• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Middle of Azeroth

Please do not criticize my card, this is one of the first. I beg to point out my mistakes

On the map is:
2 mercenary camp
2 shops goblin
2 taverns
2 Goblin Workshop

Features: 2 players
2 red creep camps
10 orange creep camps
8 green creep camps

Screens:
image625214.jpg

image625216.jpg

image625223.jpg

All Map Screen:
1.OLD
image625266.jpg

2.NEW
image625511.jpg

New in map:
More scenery and landscape.

Keywords:
Melee, GGoblin Melee, Warcraft classic, 1 vs 1, 1x1
Contents

The Middle of Azeroth (Map)

Reviews
19:43, 20th May 2014 Orcnet: Map can be approved somehow, the only problem with the game is the terrain work and doodad placing, its very wide still the melee output is in place, no rating so far.

M

19:43, 20th May 2014
Orcnet: Map can be approved somehow, the only problem with the game is the terrain work and doodad placing, its very wide still the melee output is in place, no rating so far.

Review

1. Nicely done map. The terrain is balanced. you have enough environmental doodads. I could see some critters around. Enough trees are there. You used variety of tiles and such but most part of the terrain is flat. With this, you can use raise and lower tools.
2. Item drops fits with the creep levels. You also have enough creeps for the game. I see green, orange and red creep encampments.

Suggestion

1. Mercenary camps are placed weirdly. You can just lower the terrain where these mercenary camps rest. Others, I can't say more words. You made the map rightfully except these two that need fixation.
2. Lower the bridge found at the middle of the map using Ctrl + Page Down.

Vote

I am not voting anything until you fixed what I suggested.

Level 5

Review

1. Nicely done map. The terrain is balanced. you have enough environmental doodads. I could see some critters around. Enough trees are there. You used variety of tiles and such but most part of the terrain is flat. With this, you can use raise and lower tools.
2. Item drops fits with the creep levels. You also have enough creeps for the game. I see green, orange and red creep encampments.

Suggestion

1. Mercenary camps are placed weirdly. You can just lower the terrain where these mercenary camps rest. Others, I can't say more words. You made the map rightfully except these two that need fixation.
2. Lower the bridge found at the middle of the map using Ctrl + Page Down.

Vote

I am not voting anything until you fixed what I suggested.

I did it :goblin_yeah:

Level 8
I am not a map reviewer but one of the stuff about the map is just the description I would like to get explained a little better about the map a like this.

Map info:

Update:

credit:

set it up the way people will understand more about your map.

I have just to say you have created a good map :)