• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lordaeron Campain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a campaign I have been working on for a couple years now. Unfortunately I lost a lot of the maps a while back and had to recreate them from memory. I know it won't be finished anytime soon, so I have decided to unveil the first few missions to the public. A number of you may have already played the third mission (I would post a link, but I'm afraid it has been removed from the maps section) and gave me valuble feedback.

The story is included in the campaign file. If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to post them here. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Keywords:
Lordaeron, Campaign, Tidus, Archangel, ArchangelTidusx, ArchangelTidus, Archangel, Human, Tidusx, Good, Bug-free, Unbugged
Contents

The Lordaeron Campain (Campaign)

Reviews
18:37, 18th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Improve the description.

M

18:37, 18th Jun 2010
ap0calypse: Improve the description.

The storyline follows that of the original Warcraft storyline. There was a war between the Sentinel's and the Alliance and during one of the battles, the main character Tidus was captured. He is King Terenas's direct son and soon to be the leader of The Silver Hand. Basically the beginning you are trying to escape a prison, located in Draenor. You escape and travel through a dimensional gate into the Dalran Ruins. From there you go to the outskirts of Lordaeron and then you get inside the Lordaeron castle. I have not finished the Lordaeron castle yet so there's not much to do on that mission. I've put a lot of work on the first and third mission though. I am 90% sure you will enjoy it. If not, you can have your money back. =]

Level 4
downloaded it and was ready to play it... but I cant get the first level to load up, just gives me a black screen =/

I'll take a look for myself guys. Sorry about that.

EDIT: I believe the problem has to do with me using WEU on some of my older maps, and some of the functions do not carry over. I will have this fixed within the hour.

EDIT: I have fixed the problem and reuploaded the campaign.

=====================================
=======DOWNLOAD AGAIN!!===============
=====================================

Last edited:
Level 4
hmmmmm found a couple bugs =/ when I entered the cell with the 3 swordsman and got the quest to get a potion... Tidus magically appeared next to me with 49 HP, and when the cut-scene ended I found myself trapped in the cell with no way of getting out of the cell...

hmmmmm found a couple bugs =/ when I entered the cell with the 3 swordsman and got the quest to get a potion... Tidus magically appeared next to me with 49 HP, and when the cut-scene ended I found myself trapped in the cell with no way of getting out of the cell...

I will take a look at that immediately. I experienced that as well, but I guess i didn't fix it correctly.

EDIT: All of those have been accounted for. You can attack the switch with Tidus in order to get back out. The "magically appearing" is part of the cinematic, and you dont actually see it anyway.

EDIT: I fixed the bug. basically the top lever resurrects teh bottom lever and vice versa.

UPDATED!

Last edited:
Level 31
I'll take a look for myself guys. Sorry about that.

EDIT: I believe the problem has to do with me using WEU on some of my older maps, and some of the functions do not carry over. I will have this fixed within the hour.

I had that same problem with my campaign. However, I only tried Unlimited for security reasons. It turns out that the 'Advanced Trigger Settings' are only compatible for normal, multiplayer maps.

Did you have a reason for using it for your campaign?

i have a problem. after de first chapter it stops. can't play second chapter.

I will take a look. I am sorry about that.

EDIT: I took a look at it and it seemed to work just fine for me. Try redownloading it.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I have also updated the second mission heavily. There were some functions that failed for whatever reason and now it is fixed.

========================== ========================== ==========================
=====DOWNLOAD AGAIN!======= =====DOWNLOAD AGAIN!======= =====DOWNLOAD AGAIN!=======
========================== ========================== ==========================

Last edited:
Level 4
Downloaded the updated map and right off the bat I encountered the same problem, getting stuck in a cell unable to open the door back up... I took a snapshot just to show you what I'm talking about

http://i47.tinypic.com/azfbbp.jpg

As you can see, I'm stuck in the cell, ran into it, and the door shut before I could get back out... you need to remove that auto closing thing, or make those doors breakable.

i'm not even going to ask how you managed to get JUST that character in there. The door to enter the main room isn't even openable before you save Tidus. Well at least it's not supposed to. I can do that though. Thanks for the feedback. +REP

EDIT: I think I have fixed this problem with something that you would like. You seriously have to try to get this to fail. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Level 4
It's openable... just near impossible to get out, especially if the door resets itself, then I get stuck again.

Anyway, played through and got past the first chapters... but then it brought me back to the chapter select screen... and Chapter 2 isnt available to pick... I killed the Warden and the level ended, but that was it >.<

Level 1
Hmm its very nice -thumbs up- But I cant proceed to 2nd chapter. After I kill warden it says victory, but on that screen where there is that footman there is still episode 1 and no 2 v_v Hmmm it might be because I didn't finish one additional quest? (saving priests who refuse to come along).