• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Temple

Reactions: IRoILaurentiu
The Black Temple Is One The Scourge Temples That Has Been Capture 200 Years Ago . Now Its Time To Free This Temple From The Scourge ~For The Light Heros~

Created By :

-SpoX-

Now The Map Info:
They Are 2 Goblin Merchant
1 Traven
2 Fountain of Life
2 Goblin Shop ( That Sell You Units )
I Improved My Terrain . Please Let Me Know if My Terrian Becomes Better or Wrost

Please Read This ~~You Are Not Allowed To *EDIT* IT

Thanks all
Contents

Black Temple (Map)

Reviews
17:53, 27th May 2013 Orcnet: Hell_Master's review:

M

17:53, 27th May 2013
Orcnet: Hell_Master's review:
Hell_Master;2346887 said:
Hey, played your map and I must say you definetly improved a lot. Everything looks better but some yet little adjustments and this is Approved!

Black Temple Review

[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is decent. You just need to know how to mix tile and also dont put trees at the manmade tiles instead put them at the snow tiles. Terrain is empty. You putted some doodads but that is not enough to give a full detail to the terrain. Fill it up with more fitting doodads and also terrain is flat. Try using Raise/Lower tool to make different levels in the ground, mostly do this at the snow tile parts.
-Map has the required resources: Gold Mines and Shops
-Creeps are balanced enough, not that strong and not that weak.

[-] Bad Points:
-Merc Shops and Taverns are nearer on Plyer 1 Red than Blue. Do you think its quite imbalance because Player 1 Red has all the advantages to buy items and hire heroes by only walking some steps while Player Blue have to walk and walk and walk?

[] Suggestions:
-Improve your terrain more.... see the tips I commented at the good points.
-Make the merc shops and Tavern not so near Player 1. I suggest put the connector to the middle so Tavern and Merch Shops are balanced enough and both players will have no extra advantage or disadvantage.
Overall, this is quite decent melee map with a decent terrain but quite imbalanced positioning of Shops and Taverns. I would rate this 3/5 but still in Pending until those suggestiosn are met.

Level 8
~Resrverd~ Like Before Zealot Is Me Although I Want Change My Nickname to D4RK
My Other Maps Will Be Created By D4RK
*I Think The Terrain Of Down Is Bad But I Will Make it Better In Another Maps :)

Last edited:
Level 29
hi there

-you puted two green creeps to the north map but you didnt with the south, it is unfair for the south blue player.

-player blue must walk more than the player red to reach the center, it is unfairy for player blue,

-it is unfairy for player red, the north one because he cant acces the dragon root like the blue one of south
and the dragon root is much better than the tavern

-for a melee map balance is very important

-the decoration of the center is nice but in orthodox maps , taverns are not defended by creeps

if i would do something, i change the center to be simetrical at the same distance of both players
and put the dragon rot in the center,, and not in the blue south player region

edit: spox/zealot you have double posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
Hey, played your map and I must say you definetly improved a lot. Everything looks better but some yet little adjustments and this is Approved!

Black Temple Review

[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is decent. You just need to know how to mix tile and also dont put trees at the manmade tiles instead put them at the snow tiles. Terrain is empty. You putted some doodads but that is not enough to give a full detail to the terrain. Fill it up with more fitting doodads and also terrain is flat. Try using Raise/Lower tool to make different levels in the ground, mostly do this at the snow tile parts.
-Map has the required resources: Gold Mines and Shops
-Creeps are balanced enough, not that strong and not that weak.

[-] Bad Points:
-Merc Shops and Taverns are nearer on Plyer 1 Red than Blue. Do you think its quite imbalance because Player 1 Red has all the advantages to buy items and hire heroes by only walking some steps while Player Blue have to walk and walk and walk?

[] Suggestions:
-Improve your terrain more.... see the tips I commented at the good points.
-Make the merc shops and Tavern not so near Player 1. I suggest put the connector to the middle so Tavern and Merch Shops are balanced enough and both players will have no extra advantage or disadvantage.
Overall, this is quite decent melee map with a decent terrain but quite imbalanced positioning of Shops and Taverns. I would rate this 3/5 but still in Pending until those suggestiosn are met.