• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: Exodus05

2P Exodus of the Horde Campaign
Created by Blizzzard Entertainment. Edited by Pyraeus. Inspired by the work of Whitewolf8.

Description

Screenshots

Other

[TD]
Chapter 5: Countdown to Extinction Sunlight greets Thrall and his companions as they escape the underground lair and make their way back to the surface. For More Information about the Load Sytem. Visit - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/199530-albums7010.html

Note: - Stand in the Circle of Power to learn how to load your items. Don't forget to use /AForce and /AVision command! Also, Beta Sounds were re-added and that's why the filesize is a bit bigger. Enjoy.

Features:
  • Passive Constant Abilities
  • New AI for Teal Spitescale Naga
  • Load System
  • Tech-tree weapon and armor upgrade system.
  • Units Upgraded and New Added
  • Triggers Upgraded
  • Runes, along with New Items, added
  • Choose between Three Difficulty Modes in Game.
  • New Quest and Quest Rewards
  • /AForce and /AVision command
  • New Hero for Player 2 (Vol'jin and Ujmasa Hojo)
  • New Hero for Player 1 (Nazgrel)
  • A Secret Added
  • Trivias after People featured in Game

Changelog:
All Updates
  • V.1.1. Released - If there are any bugs. Will update. I have the Full Screen set, but hive bugs sometimes with them. So, it did for me. It will restore eventually.

A remake of the Exodus of the Horde campaign from Warcraft 3 BETA and the Current Warcraft 3 with my own ideas, systems, and other various custom material added made for 2Players specifically.
Information: This map is originally made by Blizzard Entertainment for Warcraft 3: The Reign of Chaos' Prologue Campaign and Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne's Exodus of the Horde Campaign. However, in the beta Blizzard removed some of it's content due to some sounds they were missing and cancelled many stuff they didn't wanna implement. So this map will feature my difficulty system, new quests, and how I envision the 2Player Campaign differently. A lot of stuff remained original as it were to make the gameplay feel Warcraft 3 Campaign-ish. Please stand into the Circle of Power to learn how to load items. Description of the Player's Armies - Player 1 plays with Thrall, ,of the Orcish Horde, who helped Player's 2's Army, of the Trollish Horde, to escape from a devious underground prison were they were held by the Minions of a Devious and Cold Hearted Sea Witch, Zar'jira. They thought the escape was the end of, but they couldn't be more wrong. Both sides now struggle to escape an island that is sinking, but they have to wait for their ships to be repaired in order to do so. At that same time, they must gather their lost troll brethren among the island. As the factions have become bigger friends then ever. They now share their upgrades and weaponry entirely. New buildings, new workers, and more are featured for them. Description of Zar'jira's, the Sea Witch's, Minions - The devious enslaved underworld minions have lost their home due to the Sea Witch's power. Their failure to stop the New Horde has cost them their home and now they fear to loose their island. For this they will do anything. Even if it means by striking down the Horde at all costs. Zar'jira has had enough of the Horde's rebellion and has gathered her Spitescale Clan to ensure that their enemy finally falls before them. She has sent a powerful sea witch of hers to lead the Southern attack, she has placed Lurky, the Marauder, to lead the east forces, while she leads her devious Naga and Mur'guls from the North. The final antagonists make an bigger appearance then ever and with the help of their minions they will do anything to ensure they stop the Horde from escaping. Credits:
The credits go to Blizzard Entertainment for making the map in the first place.
Edited, made for two players, and everything else - Pyraeus.
New AI by - Ujimasa Hojo
Custom Model/Skins - assassin_lord, Ujimasa Hojo, Uncle Fester, RightField, Heinvers, PROXY, -Grendel, Lord_T, and Sellenisko.
Custom Icons - Pyraeus, Ujimasa Hojo, Lord_T.
Testers - Zevry and Pyraeus.

[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7010-picture78852.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7010-picture79236.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7010-picture79250.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7010-picture79252.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
199530-albums7010-picture79255.jpg

[/TD]

[TD]
[/TD]
[tab=Other]

Keywords:
Altered Melee, Campaign, Defense/Survival, Melee, Offense, 2P Campaign, Two Player Campaign, Strategy/Risk,[/tab]
Contents

2P Campaign: Exodus05 (Map)

Reviews
19:11, 15th Mar 2014 Orcnet: Nice addition to your 2P Campaign Exodus, considered acceptable.

M

19:11, 15th Mar 2014
Orcnet: Nice addition to your 2P Campaign Exodus, considered acceptable.

Level 10
Just a suggestion, but could you add more shrubbery and plants into the water/ocean? Would look more fancy instead of a vast open lake going towards sea full of nothing.

Level 11
Just a suggestion, but could you add more shrubbery and plants into the water/ocean? Would look more fancy instead of a vast open lake going towards sea full of nothing.
I don't wanna add extra objects and stuff into the terrain. I leave it as Blizzard made it. Also, the island is sinking. I think the last thing the inhabitants of the island care about is beauty. xD

Level 10
I don't wanna add extra objects and stuff into the terrain. I leave it as Blizzard made it. Also, the island is sinking. I think the last thing the inhabitants of the island care about is beauty. xD

Ah, okay.
Well, the inhabitants don't care about the beauty.
We do, brosef.
But, that's cool too.

Level 2
in my opinion the worst map, unfortunately. i expected a bit more :/
[+] didnt really support the idea of 4 heroes in this mission, although it makes the mission much easier to complete, but still a + for the blademaster hero, the skin is nice like also the replaced mirror spell icon for a human blademaster.
thats unfortunately the only 1 positive thing...

[-] like upper written already, 4 heroes are too much for this map. the blademaster, together with a dark orb is too overpowered. 2 heroes would be enough for this, or you could add at least 10 minutes more for completing the mission.
[-] the troll base has really little space for building. maybe it is the map itself that you can't change it but maybe you could delete the trees between those 2 bases and change the buildings position from the orc base so the troll base would have more space.
[-] the enemy always attack the troll base, my mate was only attacked twice. the western side was never attacked. you should change this.
[-] i dont really support the idea of nagas, i mean maybe for the non-warcraft fans it is unimportant but for making it more realistic you could remove them. at this time they still weren't there, as far as i remember, and they still served illidan.
[-] the one murloc hero is missing (the same from mission 4, final boss).
[-] troll base: treant worker instead of troll worker (?)
[-] what it makes also easier to finish the mission is the big choice of units, i think there are too many of them. the starcraft orc, the troll priest (it was another troll tribe anyway, but here my warcraft-fan soul is speaking through maybe :p) and the orc rider aren't really that important for this map in my opinion.
i am sorry if this sounds like a very harsh critic for you. the positive things from this map anyway like the skin of the trolls and the buildings i already emphasized in the third mission forum, like the other positive things too. i am just a bit disappointed because i expected a far more harder map here, although the third mission for example was harder for me than this one. this has anyway a good potential and i hope you will be ready someday to edit it :)
best regards to you mate