• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] WARCRAFT: Rise of the Lich King!

Do you think this will be a really advance game of a Warcraft?

• Yes, It sure is!

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No, looks the same.

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
THE RISE OF THE LICH KING!
4 Player - RPG Map

... For my Introduction. From the creator of the on-going project, Infinite Blade: The God King! I bring you a new RPG game, the Rise of the Lich King. This is a 4 player game and is based from Warcraft. You choose from the heroes and venture the world of Warcaft. Finishing Main and Optional quests, killing enemies, entering dungeons and finishing them and most of all.... Stop the revival of the Lich King!

FEATURES:
This is an RPG map that features some things that you cant see on other map.... maybe!

DUNGEONS: This game features dungeons with different enemies. Finishing dungeons will give you lots of rewards! I know this is obvious to others but each dungeon has a requirement of players to enter. Dungeons with 1+ player are dungeons that anyone can enter but if its 2+, 3+ or 4 it depends if how many player is in game. If there is lacking of player, you cant enter the dungeon. Well, looks like this is not familiar to all.

RANDOM EVENTS: This game features random events. Events happen here to make the game more fun. Its competitive like PvPs but with prizes.

FULL WORLD OF WARCRAFT: I know this is obvious to some but this game shows you all of the Warcraft's worlds like Lordaeron, Ashenvale, Dungeon and more...

LOADS OF EQUIPMENTS: The original warcraft I have noticed that they dont concentrate much on equipments that makes it only few but this game has lots of equipments! From ordinary steel equipments to godly equipments, you can acquire them all in the game!

STORY:
... After many years of the Lich King being frozen in the Frozen Throne, he will come again to rule again. With the help of the powers of Kel'thuzad to revive, Kel'thuzad will revive the Lich King but this will take time. Different minions are scattered around the world to stop the adventurers from stopping Kel'thuzad on reviving the Lich King. Old enemies will come back such as the Pit Lord, Dreadlord, Crypt Lord and more...

There are heroes who live on a land in the far northwest island. A small village sorrounded with a big forest. The news of the Lich King being revived by Kel'thuzad came to the Heroes. They readied their weapons and armors to stop the Lich King from being revived. Will they be the one who will stop the Lich King?

"Such young heroes they are! I am proud of them."

STORY: 1%

QUEST: 3%

TERRAIN: 9%

UNITS: 9%

MAP AREA: 8%

Current Events in the Game:
-Currenly making the heroes. Created 3 heroes right now!
-Doing the skills of the 3 heroes. Finished 2 heroes! The 4th skill of the Archmage is in a hold because Im thinking some ideas yet.
-Making the items sold by the Blacksmith at the Encampment.
-Currently making the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Optional Quest. Finished 1st and 2nd Optional Quest!
-Continued the terraining!

118184d1349013650-warcraft-rise-lich-king-rise-lich-king-screenshot-1.jpg

attachment.php

118342d1349561783-warcraft-rise-lich-king-rise-lich-king-screenshot-3.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

118403d1349841250-warcraft-rise-lich-king-ninja.gif

NAME: Brandin, the Ninja
STRENGTH: 9 + 1.85
AGILITY: 17 + 2.6
INTELLIGENCE: 9 + 1.85

SKILLS:

attachment.php

Shuriken Throw (Q)
Throws a shuriken at the enemy. Dealing damage to the target.
Level 1 - Deals 65 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 130 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 195 damage.
Level 4 - Deals 260 damage.

118377d1349753377-warcraft-rise-lich-king-arts-combat.jpg

Arts of Combat
Gives a chance to deal heavy damage and at the same time to avoid incoming attacks.
Level 1 - Gives a 7% chance to critical strike and 5% chance to evade attacks
Level 2 - Gives a 14% chance to critical strike and 10% chance to evade attacks
Level 3 - Gives a 21% chance to critical strike and 15% chance to evade attacks
Level 4 - Gives a 28% chance to critical strike and 20% chance to evade attacks

118378d1349753569-warcraft-rise-lich-king-shuriken-storm.jpg

Shuriken Storm (E)
Summons shurikens around the Ninja that damages nearby enemies.
Level 1 - Each shuriken deals 14 damage to nearby enemies. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 - Each shuriken deals 20 damage to nearby enemies. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 3 - Each shuriken deals 26 damage to nearby enemies. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 4 - Each shuriken deals 32 damage to nearby enemies. Lasts 10 seconds.

118379d1349753872-warcraft-rise-lich-king-deadly-hunt.jpg

Deadly Hunt (R)
The Ninja becomes invisible and gains an increase movespeed but when he attacks an enemy unit while invisible, it will break the invisibility and deal heavy damage to the enemy unit.
Level 1 -The Ninja becomes invisible for 10 seconds and gains an increase 10% movespeed but when he attacks an enemy unit while invisible, it will break the invisibility and deal 350 damage to the enemy unit.
Level 2 -The Ninja becomes invisible for 15 seconds and gains an increase 20% movespeed but when he attacks an enemy unit while invisible, it will break the invisibility and deal 700 damage to the enemy unit.
Level 3 -The Ninja becomes invisible for 20 seconds and gains an increase 30% movespeed but when he attacks an enemy unit while invisible, it will break the invisibility and deal 1050 damage to the enemy unit.

attachment.php

NAME: Travian, the Warrior
STRENGTH: 15 + 2.5
AGILITY: 10 + 1.8
INTELLIGENCE: 9 + 1.7

SKILLS:

attachment.php

Warcry (Q)
Shows courage in the battlefield. Increasing damage and armor for a short time.
Level 1 - Increase damage by 15% and armor by 2 for 8 seconds
Level 2 - Increase damage by 25% and armor by 4 for 8 seconds
Level 3 - Increase damage by 35% and armor by 6 for 8 seconds
Level 4 - Increase damage by 45% and armor by 8 for 8 seconds

118381d1349754910-warcraft-rise-lich-king-command-aura.jpg

Command Aura
An aura that increases the Warrior and nearby friendlies' damage.
Level 1 - An aura that increases damage of Warrior and nearby friendlies by 20%.
Level 2 - An aura that increases damage of Warrior and nearby friendlies by 30%.
Level 3 - An aura that increases damage of Warrior and nearby friendlies by 40%.
Level 4 - An aura that increases damage of Warrior and nearby friendlies by 50%.

118382d1349754910-warcraft-rise-lich-king-raging-stomp.jpg

Raging Stomp (E)
Slams the ground with great force, stunning and damaging nearby enemies.
Level 1 - Deals 55 damage and stuns nearby enemies by 2 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 110 damage and stuns nearby enemies by 3 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 165 damage and stuns nearby enemies by 4 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 210 damage and stuns nearby enemies by 5 seconds.

118383d1349754910-warcraft-rise-lich-king-avatar-warrior.jpg

When Avatar of the Warrior is activated, it gives the Warrior bonus damage, armor and hitpoints.
Level 1 - Gives the Warrior 20 bonus damage, 4 bonus armor, and 400 bonus hitpoints.
Level 2 - Gives the Warrior 40 bonus damage, 8 bonus armor, and 800 bonus hitpoints.
Level 3 - Gives the Warrior 60 bonus damage, 12 bonus armor, and 1200 bonus hitpoints.

Models:
sunwarrior25
Kitabatake
HappyTauren
kellym0
GotGunz
Dark Evil
s4nji
JetFangInferno
Eusira
Pyritie
Mc !
perfjert
ikillforeyou
Sliph-M
Ket

Icons:
Pyramidhe@d
Mullar
SkriK
Anachron
Big Dub
Infrisios
PeeKay
CRAZYRUSSIAN
bigapple90
Apheraz Lucent
Darkfang
Manoo
Kimberly
UnholyDobry
NFWar

Spells:
CroMoX

UI:
Unelith

Hello, fellow hivers. If you are viewing this project map thread. I am looking for this ff. thing that needs to be done in my game and Im really needing help.
-A minimap image for this project map. It should be like displaying the game's logo. Please create the logo too. Thank you!
-A loading screen for this project map. It should be displaying the game's logo at the upper right corner... well, not too in the upper... and the picture of a Lich King.
-A signature for this project map. It is displaying the game's logo and in the right side the portrait of the Lich King.

Attachments

• Arts of Combat.jpg
    Arts of Combat.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,911
  • Deadly Hunt.jpg
    Deadly Hunt.jpg
    698 bytes · Views: 1,922
  • Shuriken Storm.jpg
    Shuriken Storm.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,942
  • Shuriken Throw.jpg
    Shuriken Throw.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,101
  • Warcry.jpg
    Warcry.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,941
  • Command Aura.jpg
    Command Aura.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,896
  • Raging Stomp.jpg
    Raging Stomp.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,958
    3 KB · Views: 1,918
  • Ninja.gif
    Ninja.gif
    115 KB · Views: 1,381
  • Warrior.jpg
    Warrior.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,335
  • Rise of the Lich King Gameplay 1.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Gameplay 1.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 2,698
  • Rise of the Lich King Gameplay 2.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Gameplay 2.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 8,201
  • Rise of the Lich King Gameplay 3.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Gameplay 3.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 4,590
Last edited:
Level 4
I have started a little of the terrain of the Village. This is the starting area in the game. So here's the terrain:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

To be honest I am not good at terrains at Lordaeron Summer so I need your ideas for improvements and constructive criticism.

EDIT1: Added the terrain screenshot for an another part of the town, the Farm!
EDIT2: Added the terrain screenshot for an another part of the Village. Well, it's a bit far from the village but still part of the village. I present you, the Village Encampment!

Attachments

• Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 1.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 1.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 3,228
  • Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 2.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 2,025
  • Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 4.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 4.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,530
Last edited:
Level 4
I highly oppose the concept of player requirement to enter dungeons.I suggest a 'single player' mode where, obviously,you can play Sp. Anyway,good luck!

I make this player requirements in dungeon because this dungeons are hard to finish in solo and putting some requirements will avoid single player in dungeons.

Its like putting this so others will be forced to play with their friends.:thumbs_up:

BTW, thanks for the comment! Here's a +REP!

Level 7
Will the Scarlet Crusade be in this? Because they are one of the Lich King's primary enemies, even if they aren't as much of a threat as the Alliance/Horde. If they are, they could be playable or not.

Also, don't make the dungeons simple tank-n-spanks. Put detail into boss fights and don't slack off with the mobs. Keep players entertained. Also, if possible, put in little minigames and puzzles.

Level 28
Its too generic in my opinion, just raiding dungeons become to mainstream this days and I wonder why. I was actually expecting some unique features from this like advance equipment, new leveling system, resource system etc. Terrain wise, from the screenshot you gave, you have to come up of something unique about your terrain designing. Use some custom models it will help improve your terrain appearance.

Level 4
a necromancer isnt always an undead, look gaias retaliation orpg, there you can play human necromancer

Yeah, realized that too but still not too sure about the Necromancer.:eekani:

And if no Necromancers are there, then what about Warlocks? There are a lot of Warlocks from almost every single race.

Warlocks.... not too sure but that's a good idea, Unelith!:thumbs_up:

Will the Scarlet Crusade be in this? Because they are one of the Lich King's primary enemies, even if they aren't as much of a threat as the Alliance/Horde. If they are, they could be playable or not.

Also, don't make the dungeons simple tank-n-spanks. Put detail into boss fights and don't slack off with the mobs. Keep players entertained. Also, if possible, put in little minigames and puzzles.

Good, you've got my point in the dungeon, +REP. Ill make it special like there are traps, puzzles (even Im not good at that...), and some ambushes.

Its too generic in my opinion, just raiding dungeons become to mainstream this days and I wonder why. I was actually expecting some unique features from this like advance equipment, new leveling system, resource system etc. Terrain wise, from the screenshot you gave, you have to come up of something unique about your terrain designing. Use some custom models it will help improve your terrain appearance.

I really like dungeons that's why Ive come up with this idea. And too, I wouldnt use custom model for this one because I want to make the terrain a warcraft-ish look but I can add too if needed. Thanks sonofjay!:thumbs_up:

Plz do not double, triple or quadriple post for that fact, just edit your single post

Yeah I know. Ill edit it right now with multi-quote. Sorry!:eekani:

Last edited:
Level 4
Started some things in the Lordaeron Forest. So here's some of the terrains:

attachment.php

To me, the terrain of this forest is somewhat empty so I need your help on making the terrain good but still maintaning its Warcraft-ish look.:grin:

EDIT1: OK, after looking for some ways to make the terrain a bit better, I will put some grasses here and change some of the plants such as Cattail to some animated one that I saw here in the Models section!
EDIT2: Changed some of the the terrain. Look at the screenshot!

Attachments

• Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 3.jpg
    Rise of the Lich King Screenshot 3.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,486
Last edited:
Level 4
Setting doodad's pathing to None.

Hmmm... I see. A question. Is it good to put some grass doodads in the Forest? Because I have seen a nice grass doodad model around here.:grin:

What do you mean by the poll question; Do you think this will be a really advance game of a Warcraft?

This doesn't make sense to me, advance graphic wise (not possible increasing really)? Quality? Map Size? More Choices? What exactly?

It looks like you can't understand the Poll... Ok, Ill just changed it to a somewhat understandable Poll but any idea how to change the Poll?

Last edited:
Level 15
I think this will be a good map, at last it is about the Lich King.
Keep it up. Well, i have a few suggestious to you.
First, use doodads, raise and lower tools, and various terrain textures.
Secondly, look for some cool skins, icons and models from this site. I hope you've already downloaded the Lich King model and icon.
Use custom units. they will make the game much more spectacular.

If you need more help, send me a PM. I am waiting for this porject.:thumbs_up:

Level 4
I think this will be a good map, at last it is about the Lich King.
Keep it up. Well, i have a few suggestious to you.
First, use doodads, raise and lower tools, and various terrain textures.
Secondly, look for some cool skins, icons and models from this site. I hope you've already downloaded the Lich King model and icon.
Use custom units. they will make the game much more spectacular.

If you need more help, send me a PM. I am waiting for this porject.:thumbs_up:

Thank you for the motivation boost. Right now, I am doing the skills of the Ninja and I just need the 4th skill and Im finish with the Ninja.:grin:

Here's a +REP for the motivation boost!

Level 4
Hello to all fans of this game! After spending some hours, I finally finished the skillset of the Ninja. Why that took so long? Because one of the skill is malfunctioning and after an hour I just discover that the problem is in the skill ONLY!:xxd:

Will put more edits in this post each time I finish a skillset of an another hero! So for now, wait patiently!:thumbs_up:

EDIT1: Finally finished the skillset of the Warrior. 1 more to go and Ill resume on terraining and making quests!
EDIT2: Finished 3 skills of the Archmage. 1 more to go but Im still taking idea on it so Im just gonna continue terraining and creating quests!

Last edited:
Level 5
I think if you posted the concepts/ideas for their spells even before you make them, it would make your post more interesting :) Besides, if you do, people will be able to give feedback on your ideas and give suggestions before you spend a ton of effort making them!

Level 4
I think if you posted the concepts/ideas for their spells even before you make them, it would make your post more interesting :) Besides, if you do, people will be able to give feedback on your ideas and give suggestions before you spend a ton of effort making them!

I want to post the hero concept like in Unelith's Arcane Ritual. The hero card but I dont know how to do that. Any ideas?:eekani:

Level 5
I believe there isn't any special formula for doing those, he just imported images of the models and set out the descriptions in a nice way. If you are creative you can do something similar, it just takes quite a bit of effort, methinks :)

Level 4
Hello, fellow fans! The progress is quite slow because Im having a serious problem in quest. In the part of updating!

The quest is like an NPC will give you an item and you need to deliver it to another NPC but here is my problem: When in the part of updating, you have the item right? And you need to deliver it to another NPC right? But when I go to that NPC, it doesnt activate the quest update.

Can anyone help me here? +REP will be given!

My Trigger in the Quest Update:

• Farming Equipments Update
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 256.00 of Villager (Male 2) 0014 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Farming Equipments
      • ((Triggering unit) has (Item being manipulated)) Equal to True
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) has (Item being manipulated)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Destroy SpecialEffect[2]
      • Special Effect - Destroy SpecialEffect[3]
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of Villager (Female) 0004 <gen> using QuestYellow1.mdx
      • Unit - Pause all units
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Villager (Male 2) 0014 <gen> named Roger: Play No sound and display Hello there, my fri.... Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Villager (Male 2) 0014 <gen> named Roger: Play No sound and display Oh, that's my Farmi.... Modify duration: Set to 7.00 seconds and Wait
      • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Villager (Male 2) 0014 <gen> named Roger: Play No sound and display Here is some gold f.... Modify duration: Set to 6.00 seconds and Wait
      • Unit - Unpause all units
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Add 25 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
      • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: QUEST UPDATE: You ...
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
See anything wrong with the trigger. If there is, correct me by showing the correct trigger!:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.