• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] +Crit ORPG+

Would you still play this if you had to DL files and move them to a folder in wc3?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------
Current Status: Beta
//Alpha Completed//
-------------------------
Story: The world as we know it has been thrown into chaos by some unknown being who overpowered the kingdoms. A group of humans, and a half-ogre has teamed up together to discover what this new threat is as well to stop it. The other races on the other hand have been trying to exploit the situation. Will they succeed?

Screenshots will be here when the terrain is more finished/made better.

I am currently looking for idea's if anyone can provide them for monsters or even playable characters.
Progress: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII - 49%

Current Playable Characters ;
Half-Ogre |Difficulty: Hard|
Human |Difficulty: Easy| ( Can turn into different classes and tier up. )

Plans: There will be a lot to do even at end-game.
Raids, Heroic Area's, Dungeons, Solo-Dungeons, world bosses and more!

Finally I can announce some features! ;

Unique items
Hopefully smarter then usual AI
An attempted party/group system

Attachments

• CN 0.0.3.w3x
    707.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
Sounds like a cool idea for a RPG. I don't really get the title though. What's "Crit" stand for? Also, what do you mean by "a lot to do even at end game"? Do you mean that there are lots of non-boring quests throughout the game for different levels or more like minigames that scale with player difficulty levels?

Level 24
Yes this definitely seems good but sadly the progress is so low I have a hard time believing that this will actually have a completed version since most maps that are submitted with almost nothing in them are abandoned.

I finally decided on the matter if I was or wasn't going to make a unique item system and guess what? I made one, it means *every item features different stats*. That means you and a friend can have the same item except here's the catch! Your item might be better!.

Not entirely sure if that's been made yet, but I think its close enough to being original/new. =)

This will be in the next update which will be the first update to add actual items into the game which is another reason why this progressed so slowly even though at my first post it says otherwise... Well that is because a lot of content is done, just isn't released due to this pressing matter I finally decided on.

Status
Not open for further replies.